2" - 50.8mm Tall Clock Number Stencils *9 Different Styles *Arabic & Roman Numerals Patterns* Oversized Big Large Numbers 1-12 Download PDF
This is a digital file
2" tall - 50.8mm Clock Number Stencils (PDF Download)
******What You Will Receive********
1. 9 different styles of clock numbers..... Numbers 1-12 for each of the 9 styles
2. Easy to use stencil patterns for all of your clock projects.
3. You will receive all 9 styles in the 2" - 50.8mm tall patterns
4. (1) download PDF
5. The download PDF will not be watermarked.
******HOW It Works*******
1. These numbers are available in our etsy store from 1" tall to 6" tall pending on the size of clock you are making.
**** Our Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TICSandTOCS?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Size 1" tall
Size 3" tall
Size 4" tall
Size 5" tall
2. Once you pay for the clock number stencils you will instantly be emailed the download PDF file that has all 9 different number styles in it. The download will only be for the size you choose. Example: 2" tall numbers will come with 9 styles in the PDF file.
3. When you receive the download you can print the numbers out on your home printer or take it to a place like Costco, Staples, Kinko's, or your local print shop and have them print the numbers out for you.
4. The first picture in this listing shows all 9 different styles that you will receive. Stencils that are 2" tall will have 2 stencils/ numbers per 8.5 x 11"
sheet for easy use.
********How To Use These Printable Stencils*********
1. You can print the stencil numbers out on regular paper, glossy card stock, or iron on paper.
Regular and Thick Paper:
You can use trace paper under the regular paper and trace the numbers onto wood, metal, or canvas. You then can paint the numbers now the you have a perfect outline. There are many Youtube videos on how to use trace paper.
Glossy Card Stock:
You can cut the numbers out then stencil directly onto wood, metal, or canvas. The glossy card stock works well for paint stencils because the glossy paper won't absorb the paint and can be re-used.
Iron On Paper:
You can buy this kind of paper online or places like Target, Wal-Mart, Staples, or your local office supply store. You would print the numbers out onto this paper then iron the numbers onto your clock project. This will work on canvas but I don't recommend metal or wood.
****Shipping & Refunds******
This product is a downloadable PDF that you will be emailed as soon as you pay for the item so there is no shipping involved. There are no refunds for this item because it is a download product.
*****Complete Your Clock Project********
In our Etsy store we have MANY clock kits to complete your project with. All of our clock hands come in 31 different colors.
Our Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TICSandTOCS?ref=hdr_shop_menu
*****Other Popular Products*****
17-3/4" Clock Hands Kit
14" Rustic Clock Hands Kit
10-1/2" Clock Hands Kit