Moda basic solid fabric in a beautiful etched gray color. Moda #9900-171.
See all of our Moda fabrics by visiting our shop here:
Priced by the yard and sold in full-yard increments. Multiple yards will be sent as one continuous piece. We will be happy to do cuts that are less than a yard and will create a custom order for you so we can calculate the shipping correctly. It's difficult to tell exactly what someone will order in total and what size package will be required.
Please send a conversation if you want a custom-cut order or have any other questions. Thanks for visiting the shop!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I provide two options for shipping on most items. Standard Shipping will be calculated as First Class postage as long as the total weight of your items is under 16 ounces. If your order exceeds 16 ounces the shipping cost presented to you will be Priority Mail packaging. First Class mail often arrives within 5 business days, but can take longer.
In some situations, you may be able to choose to have your package shipped via Priority Mail though the United States Postal Service, which means that in most cases your order will arrive between 2 to 3 business days. For most orders, I use Flat Rate Priority Mail to keep your cost as low as possible, and never add service or handling fees. Rates shown for each of my items are determined by the Post Office, and are subject to change.
International shipping charges are based on country and are stated in U.S. Dollars. Any additional charges that may be assessed to the purchaser for customs, tax or other related charges at the time of receipt are the responsibility of the purchaser and will not be paid during the ordering process. Rates are subject to change. Orders should generally arrive in 10 days to 2 weeks in Mexico or Canada and within 45 days in all other countries.
Shipping charges are my best guess, given the weight and expected packaging size. Any shipping cost overage greater than $1.00 will be refunded to you.
Payment is due before your item is shipped. Only Florida residents are required to pay sales tax (subject to change). If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, it can be returned for a refund. Please contact me with questions.
Here is some general information that may be helpful to you:
• If you return items, I will refund the credit card or your PayPal account used for your original transaction as soon as we receive the returned items.
• Shipment of items in stock will occur within 2 business days or I will contact you.
• If one or more items in your order are not in stock, I will contact you to ask if you want me to ship what I have. If yes, you will not be charged for shipping when the back-ordered items are sent. You will have the option of cancelling items that are not in stock, or asking me to hold everything to be sent in one package.
• I guarantee delivery in satisfactory condition. If something in your order is damaged or does not arrive, I will make sure you receive replacement items.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Other than the precut fabric that I sell, such as jelly rolls, layer cakes, etc. that are pre-packaged by the manufacturer, all of my fabrics are on the bolt and are cut when ordered in continuous lengths/quantity of yards ordered. If I have remnants or end of bolt pieces that will be clearly identified in the listing. If you want me to cut multiple yards into separate pieces, please communicate that up front before you order by sending a conversation.
I LOVE custom orders! I find the utmost satisfaction in translating your vision into reality, and have done extensive custom work including . . .
Memory quilts with old clothing, photos and even uniforms
Baby quilts with machine embroidery (scripture, pictures, poetry)
Bedroom quilts and matching shams/pillows
I hope you will let me make a wonderful quilted item for you!