This is a digital file
NOTE: This listing is for the crochet PATTERN in PDF format, NOT the finished product. You will require a .pdf reader program installed on your computer to access the file.
Bloemenmeiske is a sweet bonnet to keep your dearest little person warm and happy. This design not only has a lovely petal edging, but also a pretty flower detail at the back. The pattern is available in 5 sizes, ranging from newborn to child. Using less than 100 g of DK-weight yarn for all sizes and even less than 50 g for most sizes, this design is not only a great stash buster, but also the perfect last minute gift. In what color are you going to make yours?
This pattern is written using American English crochet terminology.
Techniques used consist of foundation single crochet, hdc tbl, hdc increases and hdc decreases. Stitches used in this pattern: sc, hdc, dc, slst and ch st. This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
Size and finished measurements
The Bloemenmeiske bonnet is available in the following 5 sizes: newborn (6M, 12M, toddler, child) to fit a head circumference of approx. 35.5 (40.5, 45.5, 48, 50.5) cm or 14 (16, 18, 19, 20) inches.
- This pattern is written for a gauge of 17 sts and 14 rows = 10 cm / 4 inches in hdc tbl after gentle blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie).
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- Yarn in DK weight in the following quantities: 93 (107, 128, 173, 182) m (101 (117, 140, 190, 199) yds) / 33 (38, 46, 62, 65) g. The sample bonnet was made in Ice Yarns Virgin Wool Deluxe (100% wool; 280 m (306 yds) / 100 g).
- A size 3.5 mm (US E) crochet hook was used for the sample bonnet. Use the size necessary to match gauge.
- Yarn needle
- 2 removable stitch markers
When you have purchased a digital pattern you will receive an instant prompt for download of the file purchased. You should also receive an email with the link for download moments after payment has cleared. The email will automatically be sent to the address you have on file with Etsy. You can also check your purchases section on Etsy for the same download link.
Please feel free to contact me if you don't receive the pattern within 24 hours, or if you have any difficulties or questions.