Classic Hairpin Legs - These are our most popular design, complete with free screws and protector feet and free next day shipping throughout the UK. Our hairpins come in sizes from 4 inches / 10 cm all the way through to 40 inches / 102 cm. Available in a range of designs and finishes including raw steel, a range of protective powder coats and metallic copper, chrome and silver.
4" / 10cm - Furniture Feet, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/476298235/
8" / 20cm - Cabinet, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/462807936/
10" / 25cm - Low Coffee Table, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/462808146/
12" / 30cm - Low Coffee Table, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/462808310/
14" / 35cm - Coffee Table, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/462808944/
16" / 40cm - Bench, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/476299951/
28" / 71cm - Table, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/460930902/
34" / 86cm - Countertop, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/462785996/
40" / 102cm - Bar, www.etsy.com/uk/listing/476300413/
- We are the UK's leading manufacturer of hairpin legs, top rated for quality and customer service. As featured in Grand Designs, GQ and Elle Decoration & DIY SOS, to name a few.
- Strongest legs on the market, with authentic double welding. Strong enough to hold 120kg (the weight of a baby elephant)!
-Engineered to strict ISO 9001 quality standards with certified materials for an unbeatable build.
- A true design classic – our pins are modelled closely after the originals created by Henry Glass in the 1940s.
- The most secure fixing. 30% thicker base plate, with 4 fixing points. Perfect for hard, soft or reclaimed woods.
- Raw Steel: 100% natural and bare. It will rust, even indoors, but it's perfect if you want to finish the legs yourself. Or if you want an industrial, weathered look.
- Clear Coat : Creates an industrial, raw steel look, without rusting. Clear coat adds a slight sheen to the metal.
- Colour powder coat : Available in black, white and a range of vibrant colours. Powder coat protects your legs from rust, while adding a pop to your project.
- Silver : The steel is electro-treated with zinc for an extremely robust, rust-proof finish. It pairs perfectly with stainless steel, and is even suitable for outdoor use.
- Copper : Create a striking, modern aesthetic. Made from real copper, the legs will age and develop a beautiful patina over time.
- Chrome : For an eye-catching result. Our chrome legs are polished to a mirror finish, and look brilliant with a dark top.
DELICATE FLOORS? NO WORRIES.
Stop damage on delicate floors, and slipping on stone, with our free clip-on floor protector feet. Colour-matched and included with every set of legs.
20mm wood screws include. So you can get started right away.
We put a huge amount of care into our legs, to make them the best they can be. But if you're not 100% satisfied, feel free to send them back for a full refund. No questions asked.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
SHOULD I USE 2 ROD OR 3 ROD LEGS?
While 2 rod legs are strong enough to support the majority of projects, 3 rod legs add stiffness and stability for large – or heavily used – furniture.
We recommend 3 rod legs for the following:
- Bench / 16 inch : If your bench needs to support more than three people.
- Desk or dining table / 28 inch : We recommend 3 rods for added stability. However, 2 rod legs are suitable for small desks, as long as the top weighs less than 20kg.
-Console table or bar / 34inch + : The longer the legs, the more they flex. For this reason, we only provide our 34 inch legs in 3 rod.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 10MM OR 12MM?
- 10mm legs are perfect for the majority of projects, as long as your surface weighs less than 60kg.
- 12mm are incredibly robust, and are only necessary for very heavy duty projects. They can be used to create very large and sturdy desks and dining tables.
- We also offer bench-height legs (16 inch) in 12mm. So you can have a matching set for your table, if required.
DO YOU DO TRADE DISCOUNTS?
We do indeed. Please get in touch for large orders.
WHAT FIXINGS SHOULD I USE?
All our legs come with free wood screws. They’re suitable for good- condition solid wood, thicker than 18mm. If your wood is a bit rotten (old scaffold boards, for example), try to use the longest screws possible. If the wood is really rotten or even hollow, we suggest putting a nut and bolt the whole way through, to ensure safety. Or find another piece of wood! For thinner tops (down to around 10mm), we suggest using threaded wood inserts.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)