Lapidary TBH Pro II Drilling System for Drilling Cabochons and Glass by Gunther Diamond Tool
The TBH Pro II Drilling System is our top of the line drilling system for professionals. Its hand built in Idar-Oberstein, Germany by professional gemstone drillers for unmatched precision, volume, and durability.
We build this system on a Proxxon bench top drill press and incorporate the same technology found in our Multidrill System. What set the TBH Pro II system apart is that the mechanics of the Multidrill system are moved inside the Proxxon drilling unit. This results in a shorter distance between the chuck and the end of the drill bit, which increases bit stability and results in less runout for better precision. Additionally, the drill spindle of the machine is drilled through, so the drill can be cooled with the coolant through the spindle from the top instead of the side.
The drill has a very powerful 220 - 240 V-permanent-magnet-motor and a spindle drive via a 3-time band pulley with poly-V-bands. This gives the very important advantage of the almost 6-time torque in the lower speed range (for large drilling diameters). Also, incorporates a spindle sleeve- feed for delicate work and a practical drill-depth-display with an adjustable end stop, as well a precisely located drill spindle.
- Motor 220 - 240 volt**
- Rotational speed of spindle: 1.080, 2.400, and 4.500/min.
- Spindle sleeve stroke 63 mm
- Height adjustments via a crank handle 70 mm
- Overhang 140 mm
- Usable table area 200 x 200 mm
- Column 45 x 500 mm
- KRIËGER 350 Watt Voltage Transformer 120V to 230V AC outlet American European Step up down Converter 50 60 Hz outlets includes IEC German Schuko Nema 5-15P cord connection MET certified approved under UL CSA ULT350.
- Water connection
- 7 foot pressure hose
- Metal plate for magnetic base
- Magnetic base
- Plastic insert for ball
- Level plastic holder
- Metal insert for counterparts
- 2.5 mm drill bit F-connection with ejector needle and counter part
**Please note this unit is manufactured in Germany for the European 220v grid and comes with a European plug. To operate this system in the US you must use a transformer to convert the European 220v system to the USA 110v system. We have included a Kreiger 350 Watt Transformer to make this conversion.
Depending on our inventory, please allow 6 - 9 weeks for delivery. Call Kevin Serrato with any questions! (520) 314-9809 or email at kevin [!at] guntherdiamondtools.com