6 Large Size (>6 inches) Real PRESSED GREEN OAK Leaves -Make your own Mountable Pressed Leaf Artwork Or Use them as Wedding/Event Place Cards
• Hand picked by me in Connecticut, New England.
• Preserved using natural preservation methods with no additives in a smoke free environment.
• Contains delicate, pressed flora-fauna, handle with care.
• Avoid placing in direct sunlight to preserve colors.
• Environment friendly materials.
The package consists of 6 Large Sized (more than 6 inches long) Real Pressed Green Oak Leaves.
These leaves are very rarely offered for sale as they have to be given a lot of special attention and care when going through the preservation process. So these are a rare find indeed.
These leaves are handpicked by me from the New England area of the Northeast and quickly pressed to retain the freshness of the dark green color. The preservation process is conducted in a pesticide and smoke free environment.
These dried and preserved leaves are just in time for fall weddings, Thanksgiving or Holiday events, decor, or any autumn scrap booking art and craft project.
Create Wedding favors, place cards, invitations or thank you notes using these pretty leaves.
The possibilities are endless if you let your creativity loose.
Sprinkle them around tables, use them for decorating candles, making beautiful note cards or simply tape them to the window glass panes to remind yourself of Fall and its beauty.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING:
The leaves are delicate, so we package them very carefully. We first lay them on a piece of cardboard and then use plastic wrap to hold them firmly to the cardboard and avoid internal movement. We then use bubble wrap around this package for cushioning. For additional protection during transit, we use a bubble wrap mailer.
Please look at our many other varieties and convo or email me if you if you have any special requests or need to order more than one.
Plenty of stock even though listing displays only one available.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Items are shipped as quickly as possible (weekend and holidays purchases may take longer) after receiving payment. Shipping times for live plants, bulbs and cuttings are subject to change, weather permitting and may take longer than stated as we await for weather conditions to become favorable to lift plants out of the ground otherwise their survival rate is severely impacted. If for such a reason, a delay is expected, I will communicate the fact to you as soon as possible.
Please convo me if you need an item by a certain date.
- I take pride in my artwork and will strive to persevere and ensure that they arrive at your location in excellent condition so that you may enjoy them just as much as I enjoyed making it.
- All items are carefully packaged and mailed via First Class and includes tracking information. If you need it faster, I can upgrade you to Priority Mail for an additional fee. I ship to the address listed in your Etsy order. If you would like something shipped to a different address please contact me.
- Packaging for many of these items will require the highest level of protection to reach the destination safely. Please contact me for an exact quote for your destination.
- For plants/cuttings/bulbs, I have to make sure that the weather is favorable to lift them out of the ground before I can ship. In severe weather, I may have to delay shipping. On such events, I will either offer a full refund or upgrade your order to Priority Mail service at my expense in lieu of your patience.
I accept Paypal as well as direct checkout via credit cards. Once your payment has cleared, your item will be shipped. Most credit cards are also accepted via Paypal.
Paypal and credit/debit card payments are expected immediately after submitting an order.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Please note, the shipping cost includes the cost for the mailer, bubble wrap or other packaging material as well as the cost of handling and packaging. The shipping label may not reflect the expense incurred.
Shipping cost is non-refundable.
Custom orders are non-refundable. However, I do my best to work with you to resolve and amend any issue to your satisfaction, so do contact me.
It is always recommended that you convo me first if you have specific requirements for a product and I will work with you.
I work hard to make you happy. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase please reach out to me before leaving a negative feedback. I do my best to work out something that is acceptable to both of us.
Custom Orders are welcome.
Copyright: I retain all copyrights of my artwork. I retain the right to reproduce. The copyright does not transfer with the sale of my original art work.