Monkey doll E pattern. OOAK Cloth doll Artist pdf pattern+video sewing tutorial. Step-by-step guide. Instant download.
The listing is for the electronic pattern and instructions only - not for actual completed monkey or a disc.
About the monkey: she is about 11 inch (29 cm) tall. It depends on the fabric type. The monkey has movable mountings in her shoulders, hips, head. The body from the plush is filled with synthetic filler. (I use a sewing machine to sew details, but sewing by hand is possible too.) The face is painted with acrylic paints and dry pastel. The clothes and shoes can be removed.
All of my patterns do not need to be enlarged, they are supplied ready to use. You can print the patterns on your printer on A4 paper.
They come with easy to follow comprehensive step-by-step instructions.
This tutorial is available as instant download PDF -patterns and Video lessons. After purchase you will instantly receive an e-mail from Etsy with a link to download files. 2 PDF-patterns and 1 PDF file with a link on video archive, I have to make it because Etsy.com doesn't allow to download files over 20 Mb.
Do you want to make a funny monkey? You need only 2-3 days, and this step-by-step VIDEO tutorial!
12 step by step video lessons:
1. Materials and tools.
3. Sewing details
4. Legs. You will make legs for the monkey to stand stable and wear shoes. Learn how to set joint mechanism.
5. Hands. In this lesson, you will make hands with palms and fingers.
6. Body. You will sew the body and prepare it for the mounting of all the other parts and make a cute tail.
7. Head. You will find out how to connect the parts of the head and sew up furs and smooth fabric. How to fill your head to make perfect face. How to install the attaching mechanism.
8. Sketch. Let's talk about the face painting. You will learn to draw eyes in the simplest way, even if you've never painted. You will make a sketch on the face.
9. Tightening the face. You will create a monkey face and make her smile with a simple trick. Learn how to fasten the thread and hide all knots.
10. Toning and painting. You will tint the face with pastel. Animate the monkey with a brush and acrylic paints. Make shure on your own experience that painting is easy!
11. Gathering the parts. You will put all the pieces together and fix all the joint mechanisms.
12. Button-fastening. If you do not have pins you can attach the paws with buttons. You will learn two different ways of button mounting.
You will also have monkey PDF-pattern and patterns for clothes and shoes.
So, what you buy: 1. Step-by-step video tutorial. Instant download after payment. 2. Monkey PDF pattern. Instant download after payment. 3. PDF pattern of simple but very glamorous clothes and shoes for the monkey. Instant download after payment.
It took me several years to learn making beautiful dolls. You can get all my experience now, to avoid many mistakes and disappointments. And you can make a beautiful monkey in 2-3 days!
If you decide to sell your creations I would really appreciate you credit me as the designer and providea link to my Etsy shop.
Press "Add to cart" button, choose the comfartable way to pay and check your e-mail to download "Funny Monkey" tutorial.