This is a digital file
THIS IS A PDF PATTERN AND TUTORIAL - *NOT* A FINISHED DOLL
This pattern is a Digital Pattern and 82 page photo tutorial to create a 12" waldorf inspired soft doll.
Features of the Toddler Norah doll include:
- dollmaking techniques for beginners and advanced dollmakers
- 12" height (as well as ability to reduce size)
- lightly weighted with glass weighting and wool stuffing
- fully jointed - both legs, both arms and neck
- a magnetic mouth option
- doll can sit independently, as well as stand if made correctly
- has a rounded toddler belly, offset hips and a sweet little belly button
- four different hair styles are addressed in this tutorial, including a fabric hair wig pattern.
- material suggestions and online shops to find them are also included in the tutorial
This doll pattern is intermediate, however, a confident beginner should be able to complete this as well. You will need to have a basic knowledge of waldorf doll making that you can find for free (and access a free pattern and tutorial for practice) over on my blog at http://faithandstring.com/
This doll pattern does not include clothing, however there is a coupon code included at the end of the tutorial to provide a discount on future clothing patterns for those who have this pattern.
Doll making support and encouragement will be available in my facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bramblesandblossomspatternlove/
You might also like
More from this seller
Brambles & Blossoms accepts PayPal for purchases.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)