This is a digital file
Yearbook Ads are the perfect ad on item that you can offer your seniors to show off their beautiful photos and help spread the word about your business at the same time! Each set comes with a full, half and quarter page ad so that you can give your seniors multiple options! Customize each ad with words from mom and dad for a completely unique ad!
Special Thanks to Morgan Slade Photography for the use of her beautiful photos!
IMPORTANT- If you do not have the use of Photoshop, you will not be able to use this template. I do offer a customization service for an additional $10 ($15 for 24 hour rush service) in my shop if you're looking for a customized ad for your son, daughter, etc!
One Full Page 8.5"x11" Yearbook Ad
One Half Page Ad
One Quarter Page Ad
Type over text using fonts you can find online for free.
Fonts used but not included with your purchase-
Helvetica- Computer Font
Sweet Pea- Script Font- http://www.dafont.com/sweet-pea.font
Day Dreamer- Script Fot- http://www.dafont.com/daydreamer2.font
INSTANT DOWNLOAD- Please note that you will receive a text file that will give you a link to download the file. Due to file size limitations and wanting to make the download process as easy as possible (with as few downloads as possible for you) I've decided that this is the easiest method to gain instant access.
NO PHOTOS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
PSE User Friendly: All Layer Groups are OPEN! Font disclaimer: Fonts are copyrighted by their artist and not distributed with your files. While we attempt to use as many free fonts as possible, some of them are purchased. Please review the description carefully to see if you can edit your text layers or if you can replace with your own fonts.
User level: This product designed using Adobe Photoshop CS6 but compatible with most other versions. You should be well-versed in using layers, clipping masks, .PNG file types, etc. Purchase as your own risk. This product is created for the professional photographer and not meant to be resold by a graphic design company or artist to other photographers. Please do not share or resell this product. Do not claim this product as your own design. Please respect all copyright laws. Carrie Ann Designs is not responsible for printing errors on behalf of the customer. Please make sure your templates are set for proper color accuracy, bleeds and safe-zones and fonts before having your lab print them. We will not reimburse you for costs of printing errors. Due to the nature of this product delivery, no refunds will be permitted.
PLEASE READ SHOP POLICIES FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
I accept payment via Paypal and
Returns & exchanges
There are NO REFUNDS on digitally delivered files. Please be sure to read the description of each item and contact me with any questions prior to your purchase. Due to the digital nature of the items, returns will not be accepted.
Please respect all copyright for my artwork. The purchase you are making is a license to use the graphics. As an artist, I retain full copyright on my artwork. You are not purchasing to own the graphics. Should you be interested in custom design work for exclusive use, please contact me.
I recommend making copies of your digital downloads for backup purposes. Please do not share these with other people.
You may use my artwork for any personal use. There are no restrictions. Personal use may include your personal blog, crafting and scrapbooking, gifts for friends and family, family newsletters or announcements, your own wedding invitations, party decorations. Feel free to share your completed work online - just make sure the completed work is a photograph of the final or flattened digital file saved at a web resolution of 72 dpi. While not required, I do appreciate when you credit back to me with my name and a link to where to purchase my products.
This is for small businesses and hand makers of craft goods for sale. If you wish to mass produce my work (over 200 copies) and are a large company (such as a scrapbooking company) please contact me to discuss licensing arrangements. Small business owners may use my designs in the following ways so long as the final product is not customizable by your customer. You may provide a flattened final digital file to your client (such as a wedding invitation to have printed). This cannot be a layered file such as a PSD. It must be flattened in JPG format.
Some Commercial Use Examples:
• Print on demand products on websites such as Cafe Press and Zazzle
• Scrapbooking pages that you create for a client and send flattened and ready to print with their photos
• Finished embroidery pieces such as pillows and artwork - you may not digitize my artwork and resell as a pattern
• Web, blog graphics and Etsy store banners that you create and provide to the client in flattened files
• Mixed media artists may use my graphics for completion of art that you sell
• Party invitations and decor so long as it is flattened and ready to print
• Business materials including business cards, packaging, labels, and logos - deliver final flattened files only
What You May Not Do:
• You may NEVER claim my artwork as your own, even when altered - always credit
• You may not sell my digital files as is digitally or printed such as in collage sheets without creating your own art
• You may not create supplies from my artwork - an example would be to create a template to resell to other people - such as digital scrapbook kits
• You may not create final artwork to sell to a 3rd party without a commercial license. If you're an artist creating surface patterns for a fabric company for example
• You may never give away or redistribute my artwork in its original format
• You may not ever provide my graphics in a free download
Extended License Information:
Contact me for pricing
For designers that sell to 3rd parties
If you create more than 200 copies for sale
Please visit my website/blog and my Facebook page: