This is a digital file
Flower Watercolour Clipart, Hand Painted Graphics - Peaches and cream. Digital graphic download with leaves, roses, peonies and hydrangeas. This is a digital clipart set containing separate flower and leaf elements and 2 finished arrangements all in PNG. format. Ideal for making greeting cards, prints, wedding invitations, blog headers and more.
You will be able to instantly download your set of clipart after you purchase.
IN THIS CLIPART SET YOU WILL RECEIVE...
A total of 30 images (SEE SHOP IMAGES 2-3) in PNG. format including:
28 individual floral/leaf images in transparent PNG format.
2x floral arrangement images (see shop image 4) in transparent PNG format.
Bonus watercolour A4 backgrounds.
All images 300 dpi, RGB colour
You may use our clipart sets for any personal project without purchasing a license. For example, for use on your blog, to create your own wedding stationery for your wedding and for your own branding.
For use of the clipart in a commercial project for your business, please refer to my shop policies at the bottom of this page.
All rights reserved © Twigs and Twine
I would really love to see what you create with my illustrations, so please feel free to tag me @twigsandtwineart on instagram or follow me to see more work here - https://www.instagram.com/twigsandtwineart/
You can also follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TwigsAndTwine_
And sign up to my mailing list on my website (you get a free gift!) - http://twigsandtwineart.com
If you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us and we will be happy to help you. Your satisfaction as a customer is of the upmost importance to us. We hope you enjoy using our Clip art and THANK YOU FOR VISITING TWIGS & TWINE :)
You might also like
More from this seller
Paypal or direct credit/debit card checkout.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Purchasing any of the clipart from my shop allows you to use it for unlimited personal projects without any restrictions.
To use my clipart for your business you must follow these license terms:
1. You must create unique design(s) that are significantly different to the original item purchased. This may be done by adding a background, text and arranging the elements into a unique design/formation. Designs using the graphics should take time and effort to create. An example where it would be incorrect use, would be to simply put one of the arrangements from the pack on a plain white/coloured background and sell it as is.
End Products must be significantly different than the original Item and require time, effort and skill to produce. End Products must not be used or sold in ways that are directly competitive with the original item you purchase.
You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the Asset (e.g., as stock, in a tool or template, as source files, etc.), not even for free.
2. Each element within the graphic pack may be used for one project. Note that this doesn’t necessarily mean just one end product as several end products may make up one project. For example, if you have been engaged by a client to produce a set of business stationery, then you might create a design that appears on business cards, letterheads, and their website. These all fall together within one project. Similarly, you might create a set of wedding stationery that includes save the date cards, invitations, place cards and a seating plan that are all thematically related as they form a single set. This too is one project.
You might also create a unique design using one or more elements from a set combined with other graphics etc as outlined in step 1, and then from this design create a thematic group of products, such as a tea towel, laptop case, t-shirt that all feature that same design. These constitute a single project as you’ve put the time and effort into creating one unique design that you then use on a range of products.
It should be noted that any individual elements from a set that you use in one project, can’t be used in another project, even they are arranged into a different design. For this you would need to buy an additional licence for each new project an element is used in. However, you can use different elements from one set in different projects.
3. If you require the rights to sell in excess of 500 impressions of your project then you will need to purchase the extended license. You can purchase this here:
It is not permitted to use the clipart in the following way :
- To sell the clipart on editable templates where the clipart isn't flattened into the design. They may only be used where the artwork is fixed and incorporated into a flattened piece of artwork. It is fine to use the clipart on templates where the artwork is fixed but the text is editable. For example, you are allowed to create an invitation template where the artwork is fixed on a layer and the text is editable to the customer on a separate layer.
- You cannot make new clip art or digital papers for sale using our artworks.- To sell the graphics as a product "as is" or as clipart.
- End Products must not redistribute the original item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Item. You may not include the original purchased items (or source files) in any distributed end products.
- Claim copyright or trademark any designs which use/contain the clip art resources.
All rights reserved © Twigs and Twine