Your yarn is a Trekkie too.
Lg Drawstring Project Bag- Star Trek Next Generation style
• Fully reversible with a different design on each side of the bag. Star Trek Next Generation pattern on outside;
gold Star Trek original series Enterprise pattern on the inside. Optional wrist strap and pocket available.
• Optional wrist strap and pocket available.
• On pocket styles, interior pocket will be made from fabric shown as inside fabric in photos with a coordinating color used for the bag interior.
• Constructed by hand using cotton and cotton blend fabrics.
• Bag closes with a satin drawstring cord. Nothing to snag your yarn.
• Glass bead on the drawstring to keep your bag closed and keep Kitty out.
• Round bottom allows the bag to stand while you are knitting so your yarn won’t tangle.
• Large enough to hold two 100 g cakes of yarn plus in-progress project.
• Big enough for shawls, two-at-a-time socks, scarves, light-weight sweaters
• Care: Turn bag inside out. Hand or machine wash, gentle cycle. Hang or lay flat to dry (tumble drying can damage glass bead). Iron on cotton setting if needed.
• Approximate Dimensions – 20 inch/cm circumference; 7 inch/ cm diameter; 11 inch/ cm height
Each bag is individually hand-crafted so yours may vary slightly in design placement and color of drawstring and bead from the ones shown in the photos. If you have a preference, please convo me.
Extra bags, yarn, and props shown in photos are for comparison only. They are not included in the listing.
Don't forget to check my other styles.
Shipping & policies
In-stock physical (non-digital) items will be shipped via chosen shipping method within 3 business days of receipt of payment.
Made-to-order items will need approximately 2 weeks in processing time prior to shipping.
I only charge the actual amount of postage as determined by USPS. I do not add any handling fees to the shipping costs. VAT fees are charged and handled by ETSY.
Stitch markers are shipped in padded envelopes to protect them from breakage. Project bags, yarn, and printed patterns are shipped in protective plastic bags or cardboard sleeves to protect them from damage during shipping. I do everything in my power to make sure your item arrives to you safely. However, I am not responsible for damage that occurs during shipping. I recommend adding optional insurance to your purchase.
Shipping outside US is available. Contact me if you don't see your country listed as a shipping option.
Digital items (pdf downloads) should be available for download immediately upon receipt of payment.
I prefer payment via Paypal buy you can use any method in Etsy checkout. I will accept payment by money order, but I will not ship your item until your money order is received and cleared through the bank.
Payment is expected within 7 days. After that period, unpaid orders will be automatically canceled unless you contact me with other payment arrangements.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Sorry, but there are NO REFUNDS ON KNITTING PATTERNS - in digital or physical format.
Your item leaves me packed to protect the item in transit. I am not responsible for damage that occurs during shipping. I recommend purchasing shipping insurance.
All of my patterns are also available as print files or digital downloadable pdf files. You can find my full listing on my website http://tabithasheart.com or on Ravelry. If your don't see the one you want, just convo me.