This is a listing for ONE (1) pair of 12mm BJD eyes in the style of your choosing; please see my designs in the second and third pictures for styles available. The main image in this listing has a small collage of examples of the finished styles that HAS been brightened. The second image in the listing is more accurate; please remember that due to screen differences, colors may still appear differently in person.
These are hand made doll eyes, made by and designed by myself.
My BJD eyes are designed in Photoshop with my drawing tablet, then printed and finished in acrylic eye blanks.
Though these are printed designs, due to the overall hand made nature some minor differences are possible.
• • • Specs • • •
Sizes: 12mm Material: Flatback Acrylic Style / Pattern: Special "Cateye" Pupil Style Name: See last photo and drop list for style names
• Please be aware that my Special Cateye Series eyes do NOT have raised pupils like my Normal Pupil Series eyes.
• Feel free to convo me for custom orders! ♥
• • •
• Please be careful to store these eyes out of the reach of small children as they could be a choking hazard if swallowed! • Dropping them may harm the surface of the eyes but they are rather durable. • Due to the hand made nature of my eyes, minor "imperfections" may exist. • Different size eyes may display the designs slightly differently; please be aware of this when buying my eyes.
Already finished items will be shipped asap, usually within 1-2 business days, and NO later than 7 business days. If it's going to take longer I'll let you know, or make a note of the delay in the shop announcement. For custom or made to order items (which I do have a fair number of), please see the listing or convo me for a time estimate on when the item might ship. Otherwise, made to order items will ship within the expected time frame stated per listing.
I ship to the name and address on file with Etsy, so please make sure your information is up to date! If you would like your order to be shipped to an address NOT on file with Paypal or Etsy, please provide the desired name and shipping address in the note to seller when you check out! I can also send things as a gift this way if you request it!
I accept paypal, direct checkout, and etsy gift cards.
If for some reason you cannot pay via these methods and really want to order from me, please contact me. I will try to work out a payment method that works for us both. If I get a request to accept money orders or money transfers, for example, I will consider this option and let you know which services I use in accepted cases.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
If an item is undeliverable and returned to me, a refund may be offered for cost of the item and a possible 10% off of the original item cost may be deducted in some cases (this includes but is not limited to lack of communication if I request an address update beforehand). Shipping will NOT be refunded. To avoid any missent and returned packages please make sure that the address you provide on Etsy is correct and on file with USPS before you make any orders!
I take measures to ensures the safety of packages from my end, and do my best to make sure that USPS will handle packages safely and accordingly. Therefore, I can not offer refunds for items lost or damaged by USPS.
• As of Sept. 15, 2016 I have never had a package go missing. • Only ONE report of possible damage in shipping, which the customer was either unable or unwilling to provide proof.
Also please note that I will NOT give refunds because you failed to read a listing and ordered something without knowing the full details. "It's not what I expected" or "it's smaller than I thought" are not excuses. I list the sizes, materials I use, and any other needed information, so please know what you're ordering! Thank you.
All original ideas and pieces belong exclusively to YumeStyle. All items made and sold in the YumeStyle Etsy shop are NOT to be copied, reproduced, or resold. Legal action WILL be taken against those found to violate these terms.
• • • YumeStyle DOES NOT sell works that include official art! All artwork featured on my buttons, bookmarks, acrylic charms and other print work, "inspired by" or not, are still drawn by myself. YumeStyle DOES NOT directly copy any official works or works by other artists. All graphic work seen on buttons and bookmarks are drawn and printed by myself using a graphics tablet and home printer.
I will accept any custom commission and made-to-order requests so long as it's something I'm capable of creating for you. Feel free to convo me and make a request!
I will NOT sell an item I make that I'm not satisfied with myself. If I feel the quality of something isn't good enough to sell, I won't sell it. If I feel it might break based on materials, I will not sell it. If I suspect an item MIGHT get damaged based on mishandling, I will state so in the listing for your information. I have high standards for my materials, but I'm also versatile for cost and effectiveness reasons. I DO test products for durability and functionality before ever listing them in my shop. If at a later date quality fails after initial testing I will recreate the product accordingly or stop selling it till I can ensure quality!
• Prices may be subject to change depending on the complexity and difficulty of the work, and supply & demand. I do my best to keep my prices fair for you and I both!