Chirpee Magee - Floral Pink from 3 Wishes Fabric
100% Cotton fabric. Machine Wash Cold. Dry Low. Great for quilting and other cotton print projects. All yardage is cut in a continuous piece (Ex: 2 x 1 Yard will be cut in a single 2 yard piece).
Fat Quarter: 18" x 21" || 1/2 Yard: 18" x 42" || 1 Yard: 36" x 42”
(FQ: 45.7cm x 53.3xm || 1/2 Yard: 45.7cm x 106.7cm || 1 Yard: 91.4cm x 106.7cm)
*Width of fabric is approximate - typical range is about 41-43 inches.
Need more than the listed yardage? Please request a CUSTOM LISTING to inquiry about more yardage.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I use USPS, so your order will usually arrive between 3-5 days (more or less depending on exact location) within the U.S. Message me if you need your order to arrive sooner (2 day business mail or overnight) with EXPRESS Mail.
DETAILED SHIPPING INFORMATION:
All overcharge of more than $1 on JAQS Fabrics on Etsy will be REFUNDED after shipping label is processed.
All USA Domestic shipping is FREE for orders over $75 with coupon code "FREESHIP"
International Shoppers save $5 on shipping with orders $75 with coupon code: IntShip50.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world.
- - - - - - - - - - - - ALL ORDERS - - - - - - - - - - -
Shipping Cost is based on weight & size and calculated automatically by USPS in your shopping cart once item is added to your cart.
Significant overcharge shipping (more than $1) will be refunded when packages is processed for shipping.
- - - - - - - - - - - - U.S.A ORDERS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Packages under 1 pound (16 ounces or about 2.5 yards of most cotton print weight fabric) will be shipped with USPS First Class - please select Priority Mail AND leave a note if you prefer Priority Shipping. Orders over one pound are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
*FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders over $75 with coupon code: FREESHIP.
*Shipping charges are combined - all shipping charge overages over $1 will be refunded.
- - - - - - - - - - - - CANADA & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - - - - - - - - - -
We offer USPS International First Class (when available) & USPS International Priority mail. USPS International Priority Flat Rate Packages are used when Priority Mail is selected. Each USPS International Flat Rate Package must be under 4 pounds. All calculated USPS postage overages will be refunded. See below for CURRENT USPS Priority Flat Rates.
International Shoppers save $5 on shipping with orders $75 with coupon code: INTSHIP.
Buyer is responsible for charges or local tax upon receiving package.
- - - - - - - - - - - - CURRENT USPS PRIORITY FLAT RATE COSTS - - - - - - - - - -
*U.S.: Starting at $5.85 (up to 6 yards of cotton print weight), $6.10+ (bulky items or 6+ yards cotton print weight)
*Canada: $23 (up to 11 yards of cotton print weight)
*International: $29+ (up to 11 yards of cotton print weight)
Thank you & happy shopping :)!
Returns & exchanges
Returned items must be received within 2 weeks of purchase if it is within the U.S. and 1 month of purchase for overseas packages.
Please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the policies above. I try to respond to emails within 48 hours.
I also do custom orders, please contact me and we'll work something out :).
1) Cut I get 1/4, 1/3, or 2/3 yard cuts? YES. If you need specific sized cut that is not listed, please send me a custom listing request and I'll get a listing setup for you with the size you need.
2) If I order multiple yards of a fabric, is it sent in a single piece? YES. All yardage is sent in a single uncut piece whenever possible - you'll be notified if I cannot accommodate for a single piece. 99.99% single piece cuts are totally feasible.
3) Do you refund shipping overages? YES. Any overages over $1 is refunded. I issue shipping overages at the time of shipment. If you are ordering multiple yards of fabric, the most affordable option for shipping cost is to request a custom listing.
4) Is your shop smoke free? YES. We are 100% smoke free shop. We are also temperature and humidity controlled so your fabrics are kept in the best environment possible :)