Tossed starfish. Colors in the collection: blue, aqua, blue-green, aqua, light sand and grey. Photo 3 shows the color register dots on the selvage.
Manufacturer: Wilmington Prints
Item #: 1897 54516 147
Collection: Under the Ocean Blue
Coordinating fabrics: http://etsy.me/2ge3lbq
> Half Yard (approx. 18" x width of fabric) **
> By The Yard (approx. 36" x width of fabric) **
Width = approx. 42"/44"
** All sizes are cut in a continuous piece.
Ex: If you want 1.5 yards, choose Half Yard and quantity 3. If you want 2 yards, choose By-The-Yard and quantity 2. (NOTE: Quantity shown is the number of yards in stock.)
More Novelty Fabrics: https://goo.gl/H2G8mP
> > > Please see my shop policies for the most current shipping information. http://etsy.me/1NewCee
Note: My studio and fabrics are in a smoke free, dog friendly home. Photo 1 is a manufacturer stock image. Due to differences in lighting or monitor calibration, colors in this item may be different than they appear
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• FLAT RATE US shipping on most items. Buy as much as you want for one shipping price. All listings are flat rate, so there are no shipping refunds unless there is a system/calculation error.
• I try to ship same or next business day, but please check the shipping/processing time on item listings and my shop announcement - if there are shipping delays, it will be noted there.
• > > > For standard shipping, I will ship via USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail depending on the size and weight of the package.
• > > > You may receive your order in more than one shipment.
• Upgrades to Priority Mail are available on many item listings. If you do not see an option and would like expedited shipping, please contact me.
• Original shipping will not be refunded if an item is returned as un-deliverable.
• > > > In the event an item is returned as un-deliverable, and you still want it, I will reship with a fee equal to the Flat Rate shipping price or, if actual postage exceeds the flat rate price, you will be charged the higher amount.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: **** I do refund shipping overages when they exceed my costs by more than $2.00. ****
• Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These are the buyer’s responsibility. Check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
• US and International government regulations prohibit me from marking merchandise below value or marking items as “gifts”.
• International shipments may experience customs-related delays which are beyond my control.
• Certain items are prohibited or restricted from import to various countries; make sure the item you are purchasing is not on that list prior to purchasing.
• Some countries require the recipient to hold an import license, check to see if you need one on the item(s) you are buying.
• Please include your telephone number, this is a requirement by the US Postal Service for many international shipments.
• I cannot verify international addresses, so be sure your address is complete and correct.
• Original shipping will not be refunded if an item is returned as un-deliverable, or refused delivery due to fees, taxes, or other charges due on receipt.
• If shipping to a PO Box, you must include a telephone number.
• Item(s) ship only after cleared payment is received.
• Item(s) are shipped from Washington State
• Sales tax is collected by Etsy for any delivery address in Washington.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
• I will accept returns on cut-to-order products if they are returned in the same condition (uncut, unused, unwashed, no odor), excluding items on sale.
• Once I receive your item and verify the condition I will refund the purchase price, less original postage.
• In the event there is an obvious manufacturer defect, or problem with your purchase, please contact me right away so we can discuss replacement/exchange or refund options.
• I do not pay return shipping (unless the reason for replacement/exchange was due to my error).
• For returns on items with free shipping, I will deduct shipping costs from your refund.
• If a return and refund is the best and only option the item must be returned in new (unused, unopened) condition.
• Due to copyright, patterns will be shipped with a clear perforated seal added to the packaging. Books will be shipped in a clear bag with a sticker. These items may not be returned if that seal/sticker is missing, opened or broken.
If an order is held on reserve for you, the purchase needs to be completed within 48 hours or the item(s) will be unreserved. If you need longer than 48 hours, please let me know.
For most items in my shop I use the manufacturer supplied image. Please understand that monitor calibration and lighting differences can affect color variations. Please be sure to look at all photos in a listing.
Pattern and color placement on fabric may vary from the item picture.
BATIKS: Once the dyeing process is complete on batik fabrics, they are washed to remove the wax used during manufacturing. Now and then little bits of wax may be found on the fabric, so it is recommended you wash before use. Also, batik fabrics are unique; occasionally small blotches of color may be found in the pattern - this is not considered a defect due to the way batik fabrics are dyed. They are a beautiful, artistic fabric, and amazing to work with, but not always perfect.
My studio is smoke and cat-free.