The Tiny Rag doll print pattern is back in stock - shipping within a day or two of purchase!
This is a sewing pattern – print edition – for a tiny rag doll (just 5 inches high – great for dollhouses) and a tiny wardrobe – dress, pinafore apron, bloomers and camisole – there are full patterns and instructions for each. Your pattern will be sent by First Class US Mail. The pattern includes a 16 page instructional booklet and 3 pattern sheets. There are 72 hand drawn illustrations, full, detailed instructions for the doll, embellishments and wardrobe and tips and tricks to make tiny sewing easy and beautiful. Skill level is advanced beginners to intermediate. The pattern is designed for light cotton.
Full sized pattern pieces
Lots and lots of detailed step-by-step illustrations
cotton fabric for doll body 8 “ square
scraps for clothing and details
a scrap of wool felt for shoes
matching and contrasting thread
light weight fabric for hair 8” X 2”
pink colored pencil
plastic drinking straws
chopstick or similar for stuffing
Fabric notes: The pattern is designed for light cotton.
The Tiny Rag Doll Pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2016. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The items must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make Tiny Rag Dolls!