This is a digital file
No one could ever accuse Golden Girls Rose, Blanche, Dorothy, or Sophia of being at a loss for words...but just in case *you* ever are, you can look to this pattern for inspiration. Or maybe just a reminder to check on the freshness of your produce.
Rose's mother always said, "The older you get, the better you get...unless you're a banana." Stitch this for anyone to whom you'd say, "Thank you for being a friend!"
p.s. Why yes, the banana *was* inspired by the Velvet Underground album cover! How sophisticated of you to notice!
---> PLEASE NOTE: This listing is just for the digital file of the PATTERN. <---
* Full-color, printable, 2-page .pdf
* First page is a cover page with an image of the completed design
* Second page is the actual pattern, with DMC floss key and additional info.
* Colors are listed with DMC floss numbers, but you can use whatever floss you like.
* Designed to fit in a 5"x7" photo frame when stitched on 14 count Aida
* Designed to fit in a 4"x6" frame when stitched on 18 count Aida
QUESTIONS? Want me to stitch it for you? I'd be happy to oblige!
Please send me a message.
NEW POLICY: Once you've purchased a QuoteStitching pattern, you can feel free to stitch it for fun and/or profit, as long as you credit QuoteStitching for the design and direct all interested parties and inquiries to QuoteStitching.Etsy.com.
Thank you for supporting QuoteStitching!
Blog - QuoteStitching.WordPress.com
Instagram - @quotestitching
Twitter - @quotestitching