Royal Baby Alpaca Pencil Roving!
This alpaca roving is exceptionally soft, lustrous and fine.
Ready for the drop spindle or spinning wheel. This can also be used as thick yarn to knit or crochet with. I made a scarf on a knitting loom and its the softest thing ever! Totally in love with it <3
This listing is for 16 oz (1 full lb) which is approximately 384 yards If you would like more or less please convo me!
(1 lb equals 454 grams)
Check out my videos on YouTube! www.youtube.com/atozalpacas
"Like" me on facebook to see all my videos, pictures and to hear about all my sales! www.facebook.com/atozalpacas
The amazing facts about alpaca fiber
- Alpaca is soft, supple and smooth to the touch, comparable to Cashmere
- It is very strong and durable.
- It contains no lanolin and is hypoallergenic.
- It grows in a wide range of natural colors and accepts dyes to provide the option of natural or dyed garments.
- Alpaca is warmer than sheep's wool and doesn't have the prickly feel like wool can have.
- It is a soft spongy fiber with natural crimp, making a naturally elastic yarn
- It has microscopic air pockets making it light weight with a high insulation value
- It is water repellent and Fire retardant
- It has natural wicking properties (pulls moisture away from your skin) keeping you warm and dry.
- The alpaca is very gentle on the environment, making their fibre a truly green product
- Alpaca does not easily tear, pill, stain or create static. It is easily cleaned.
While I try my best to make the pictures true to color, please remember every monitor shows slightly different..
SHIPPING: I am more than happy to combine shipping! I have set the shipping cost "with another item" the same as the first because it can change depending on what other item you are purchasing. If you would like more than one thing please email me for a quote :-) atozalpacas [!at] gmail.com or convo me here on Etsy.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
The shipping charge that is quoted is for basic delivery without insurance or tracking. Shipping within Canada generally takes 4-6 business days and to the US 4-10 business days. If you require quicker shipping, or a tracking number please convo me and I will send a quote for the added shipping cost.
Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Contact me before returning anything. Return shipping is not refundable. Items must be unused/unworn and in original condition. Tags must accompany the returned merchandise. The merchandise will be checked on arrival and a refund will be made once we see that it is in its original condition. Allow up to 30 days for me to receive and process your return. After 30 days you will receive a refund for the value of the merchandise returned. No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for custom orders to be completed.