This is a digital file
This is a pdf download for the Celtic Squared Key Center Tablecloth filet crochet pattern. The pattern includes charts and basic construction instructions. These are the specifications as described by the pattern:
5) Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread, Extra Fine Size 30, 500 yds, White
1) Steel Crochet Hook, Size 11, 1.10 mm
• Approximately 15.5 Squares x 21 Rows = 4” x 4”
35.5” (90.2 cm) Wide x 26” (66.0 cm) Long
• Chart rows that are highlighted yellow are duplicate rows from a previous chart.
• Remember, the last triple crochet stitch in a block is the first triple crochet stitch of the next block
• All instructions are written in American crochet terminology.