These Glitter Paper are perfect for your DIY wedding invitations or crafts.
Paper comes in the following sizes: 4.75x6.75* 5x7 6x6 (6 1/8 x 6 1/8) 8.5x11
Can come in 12x12 upon request. Ask for custom order.
*This is the glitter size that fits in our standard pockets
The glitter paper is a light text weight so it is easy to fold. Its no-shed glitter makes it totally mess free!
To order, select the size, and number needed!
This listing is for Glitter Paper specifically, and you can order them in Silver Glitter, Gold Glitter, and Rose Gold Glitter. We do offer 130 solid colors as well. For that, you can either request a custom listing. Take our Invitation style quiz to find out what invitation is perfect for your wedding! https://bit.ly/2w8jAn3
The shop shipped quickly as requested - excellent customer service and I love this glitter paper! It doesn't "shed" and is so beautiful!
Mar 3, 2018 by Jasmine Penarejo
The color was wonderful and I wish I ordered more at the time! :)
• • S H I P P I N G • • The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. We are not responsible for any damages that occur during shipping. However, we take great care in packing our shipments to help protect your items from damage, and will work with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your final product. Estimated ship date will be given to you upon request and/or when you make a purchase with us.
Samples are shipped via USPS First Class mail and do not include tracking. For invitation orders (not samples), tracking will be provided. Packages are shipped USPS Priority. Occasionally, we ship via FedEx Home delivery. We are not responsible for any delays that occur once the item has shipped.
• • P R O D U C T I O N / R U S H • • Production time is currently about 6-8 weeks plus shipping. For orders that are needed in less than 6 weeks, there will be a MINIMUM $25 rush fee. The rush fee will depend on the size of the order, time of production, design/pieces of the invitation, as well as our current work load. Please ask to get an accurate quote for a rush order, as all jobs will vary.
• • I N T E R N A T I O N A L • • Please allow time for shipping, as items may get held up in customs. We are not responsible for any delays that occur once the item has shipped. International taxes and fees may apply.
We require a $50 deposit to start designs (https://www.etsy.com/listing/467517055) for half to be paid before ordering paper, and for it to be paid in full before printing. All Kansas orders will be charged 7.5% sales tax. To set up payments, please contact us.
All quotes, estimates, and pricing are listed in USD. While Etsy converts listing prices, We do not convert estimates & shipping estimates unless requested by the customer.
Returns & exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
• • C A N C E L L A T I O N S & R E F U N D S • • Due to the customization of orders, we do not offer refunds or exchanges one items have been printed and/or shipped. We do not refund deposits once proofs have been sent or after 30 days from purchase. We do not offer refunds because of the time spent designing and setting up your order. We work very hard on your order, starting as soon as the deposit is received. Should you decide to cancel before proofs are sent, we will offer a full refund. Once paper has been ordered, refunds will not be provided.
Cancellations of Samples are accepted if item has not shipped.
• • F A Q • •
-TIMELINE- ›› How long does it take start to finish? ‹‹ Orders take on average 6-8 weeks. This includes proofs, printing, and assembly (if applicable).
>>Can I rush my order?<< Absolutely! When filling out the form, indicate that you need to rush your order, and when you need it by. Please note, the quickest we are able to complete a full order during our busy season is 3 weeks. Rush orders do require a minimum rush order fee. The rush fee will depend on the size of the order, time of production, design/pieces of the invitation, as well as our current work load. Please ask to get an accurate quote for a rush order, as all jobs will vary.
>>When can I expect to receive my invitation proofs?<< Please allow up to one week from received payment for first proof. We work hard to get back to you as soon as possible, and it many cases we will get proofs back in a matter of a day or two.
-ORDERING- ›› How do I place an order? ‹‹ To place an order, purchase the deposit here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/467517055 and fill out the form here https://www.czinvitations.com/form/ After that, we will send you proofs. To order a sample, choose from our gallery and we will send you a sample just as seen in the pictures.
›› How are invitations priced? ‹‹ The price displayed on the listing is the price per invitation. Please request a quote. We do offer DIY and quantity discounts.
›› Will you send me a sample? ‹‹ Definitely! You can order a sample by purchasing any invitation listing on etsy. Interested in seeing different color options? Just shoot us a message and we can send free color swatches. Refer to this listing for available colors: https://www.etsy.com/listing/564036376/cz-invitations-color-swatches. Once a full order is placed, and proofs have been sent, we would be happy to send you a sample of your invitation to see in person before printing.
›› Is there a minimum number of invitations I can order? ‹‹ Our minimum order is 50 invitations. Orders less than 50 will require a set up fee. Pricing is as follows: 1-10 invitations: $40 set up fee 11-20 invitations: $30 set up fee 21-35 invitations: $25 set up fee 36-49 invitations: $20 set up fee
›› Do you offer other languages? ‹‹ Yes! We are able to do invitations in any language. Please note that for doing split orders (more than one language), there will be an additional set-up fee. For languages other than English, we need the exact wording to be sent to us. Because we only speak English, you are 100% responsible for wording and proofreading.
>>Can I reorder invitations at a later date?<< Absolutely! We are happy to help with any additional invitations you need. A minimum of 10 invitations will be required for all re-orders. Any amount less than 10 will require an additional set-up fee. To avoid additional fees and delays, we recommend ordering 5-10 extra invitations in your initial order.
-SHIPPING- >>Is shipping included?<< No. Shipping is the clients responsibility. Please ask for a quote. Shipping prices are generally about $12-$20 for US shipping and $50 international shipping.
>>How are my invitations shipped to me?<< We ship via USPS or FedEx, whichever is quickest and cheapest. Generally orders take 1-3 days to arrive once shipped.
>>How much postage do I need?<< Invitations are between 1-2 oz and vary depending on the style chosen. Pockets will need a 2 oz. stamp.
>>Should I have my invitations hand canceled/hand metered?<< Invitations that are hand canceled or hand metered will be hand sorted by the USPS rather than machine sorted. This will help ensure that your invitations arrive to your guests in the best possible condition. Our invitations do not require hand canceling, but you always have the option to do so. Additional fees from the USPS will apply.
-ASSEMBLY- >>Will my invitations come assembled?<< Yes. The pricing you see includes assembly of the invitation, pocket and belly band. For pockets, the inserts will not be in the pockets. We do offer Do-it-yourself options at a discount. Envelope liners are the only thing unassembled for the listed price. (See next question)
>>Are envelope liners assembled?<< No, not unless upgraded. All product listed are listed with the liner as DIY pricing. Our liners are easy to assemble, and are the whole length of the envelope. Liner assembly is $0.50.
>>What does DIY entail?<< For DIY assembly, we send you the printed invitation, and you mount the glitter/colored mat onto the pocket (if applicable). For the belly band, we send you glitter bands and a pre-cut medallion. Then, all you have to do is wrap the band and attach the medallion. Everything is printed and cut to size, just not glued together. We have products we suggest as well as some instructions if you decide to go the DIY route.
>>Do you sell just the pockets or envelopes?<< Yes. Pockets, envelopes, belly bands, colored and glitter papers can be purchased individually through our Etsy shop. Send us a message for accurate pricing!
-PRINTING- >>What kind of printer do you use?<< All products are printed on a laser printer. At this time we do not offer foiling or letterpress invitations.
›› Do you offer envelope addressing? ‹‹ We do! The guest addressing is $0.75, and the return addressing is $0.25. When guest addressing, we can print the return address for free on the front. If you would like the return address on the back flap, it will cost $0.25. For addressing, we require that the guest addresses are sent in an Excel spreadsheet.
>>Can you print on two sides?<< We can print two sides on inserts only. Invitations cannot be printed on two sides because of the layers. Two sided printing is an additional $0.35 per insert/piece.
>>Can you print on dark paper?<< We cannot print light colors on dark paper. We do not offer white ink printing.
-PROOFS- >>Can I change the wording on the invitation or insert cards?<< Always. When filling out the form, specify any wording changes you would like to make and we will apply to proofs accordingly. There is no additional charge to change wording.
>>Can I change the font?<< Yes. We have a font list we can send upon request. Changing fonts is always FREE! We believe you shouldn't have to pay for something so simple.
›› Is this invitation available in other colors? ‹‹ Yes! All of our invitations are available in any of our 130 paper and envelope colors. For glitter and mirror papers, we offer Gold, Rose Gold and Silver. All glitter and mirror colors are available in mats, belly bands, and envelope liners. See all colors available.
• • O T H E R• • We highly recommend seeing a hard copy (received via US mail) before printing full sets or ordering swatches from us. All computer monitors and printers display colors differently. Seeing a final proof or color swatch will ensure that you are getting the colors you are wanting.
Envelope liners are DIY unless upgraded.
We cannot print light colors on dark paper. We do not offer white ink printing. We do not recommend dark envelope colors as it can be hard to read the addresses. If you are having a calligrapher address your envelopes, please make sure they offer light color ink for dark color envelopes. Also, be sure to check their envelope liner policy as some require no envelope liners at the time of addressing.
At this time, we do not offer letterpress, thermography, or gold foil.
For guest list printing, we require that you send us an Excel document with your guest addresses. We have a template we will send you for this option.
• • F I N A L - P R O O F S • • Once final approval has been given, we will start the printing and assembling process. This means, once we receive final approval we are not responsible for any typos or errors. Such errors include, but not limited to: spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. We recommend that you have a few friends or family members read it over before sending us your approval to avoid any errors. Once you approve your final proofs, no changes can be made.
Shop policies, prices, and product availability are subject to change at any time, without notice.