Moorhaus Handmade Leopard Wood Handle, Firestorm Damascus Tracker with Leather Sheath
Tracker Knife - Moorhaus genuine Damascus handmade knives.
This knife is made with 1095 and 15N20 steel which is hardened to an HRC of 58-60.
You will receive one knife and you will also receive one handmade genuine leather sheath.
Buck machine made knives with this beautiful handmade Damascus steel knife.
Tough full tang construction for an overall balanced feel.
Moorhaus Handmade Damascus Steel Tracker Knife - Leopard Wood Handle - Includes Leather Sheath
Made with 1095 and 15N20 Steel, Full Tang
- Damascus is formed with 1095 and 15N20 to give Moorhaus knives their distinctive pattern.
- The steel is hardened to an HRC of 58-60. Which means that the knife is tough yet you will be able to put a good edge on it.
- Full Tang means that the steel goes all the way though the handle which gives the knife strength and balance.
This knife has a genuine leopard wood handle with four brass O'Rings
- The wood handle adds beauty while the O-Rings allow you to attach a Para cord for a variety of uses: For example, you can attach the knife to a pole to make a spear or secure your knife to your gear
This Moorhaus Knife includes a leather sheath
- Horizontal Leather sheath allows you to carry this knife comfortably
- Handmade Leather sheath out of Genuine leather.
- Includes two straps to secure onto your belt.
- This sheath fits the knife. The knife's measurements are 9.75 in total length with a 5" blade.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not fully satisfied, contact Moorhaus for a full refund.