CUSTOM Miniature Garden Kit for Anyone, You Pick, We Help, Fairy Garden Gifts, Miniature Plants, Trees, Shipping & Bestselling Book Included
This is for a Complete Custom Miniature Garden Kit that includes our Amazon bestselling book on the hobby: Gardening in Miniature: Create Your Own Tiny Living World, by me, Janit Calvo.
I will help you choose the plants, (if needed,) patio material and accessories from our main online store, TwoGreenThumbs.com, or this etsy store, and pack it up in to one convenient box that ships by Priority Mail. Book will ship separately via media mail to keep it nice.
All shipping is included! See the right-most photo for a sample of the materials in the kit (book not shown.)
WHAT DO YOU NEED? A pot at least 8" deep and wide, organic potting soil with no additives and about 2 to 3 hours. Spend an afternoon miniature gardening and grow your own little spot of paradise.
The complete garden can stay together for years before you need to divide anything.
See the "Notes" below for more soil & pot recommendations.
Shipping is included.
Gift wrapping is available upon request at no extra charge.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
INSIDE YOUR CUSTOM KIT:
- One true dwarf or miniature tree (from TwoGreenThumbs.com)
- Two miniature garden bedding plants
- Accessories, (limit $20 retail)
- Stone Sheet or Miniature Bricks
- Matching or Complimentary Colored Pebbles
- Mini Patio Mix Kit, Includes mix, sand, borders, skewers
- Instruction Booklet - step-by-step instructions on how to make a miniature garden
- Gardening in Miniature: Create Your Own Tiny Living World, by Janit Calvo, ships separately so it doesn't get damaged by the damp plants.
About the Plants
- We will choost the plants that will grow well together in the same pot, or garden bed. - The matching miniature bedding plants will be coordinated with the tree for color, climate and texture.
- The miniature garden can last in an 8" to 10" deep pot for up to five years.
- Bedding plants may need dividing after 2 to 3 years, but that is where the fun is.
- Potting soil and pot not included
- Use organic potting soil, without added fertilizer or polymers
- Pot recommendation: Minimum 8" high by 8" wide, must have a drainage hole. Get one with a saucer to catch the water run-off.
Shipping by Flat-Rate Priority Mail: Shipping is included and we will fit other small items into the box where we can - and refund any excess shipping charges to you.
**SHIPPING IS INCLUDED**
Can only be shipped to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are registered and inspected by the USDA to ship out of State.
Designed to go into your living miniature gardens. At Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Studio, we have been researching, growing, troubleshooting, writing, promoting and spreading the joy of the miniature garden hobby professionally since 2001 and online since 2004. We sell the plants and parts to help you build your own miniature gardens; we are miniature gardeners and we enjoy sharing our passion with you.
We focus on what works for your living miniature and fairy gardens and offer solutions that are accessible and sustainable. We know what works. Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center, Seattle, Wa. Online only.
Fairies not included but if you build it, they WILL come.
See more cute garden fun to add to your kit - we will refund any unused postage:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I will combine the shipping between this etsy store and my www.TwoGreenThumbs.com Miniature Garden Center and refund the difference promptly. Just include a note with either order so I see it.
I use USPS unless previously requested. It is the most efficient AND inexpensive way to get your items to you. Items are shipped by first class mail or Priority Mail. if your ordering several items at once, I will put insurance and tracking on the box just to be sure. International orders will be dealt with as they come up - just get in touch and I can give you a quote. All items will leave my studio within 3 days of ordering. Please get in touch if you have any specific requests.
I can accept credit cards, Visa, M/C and American Express, through my office at 206-352-0494.
Returns & exchanges
All items leave my studio in perfect condition. However, I do appreciate that 'stuff happens' from time to time. If your package has arrived damaged, please get in touch and we can discuss further options for replacement or refund. Please don't take it personally that your item arrived damaged! (Contact: Janit - Email info@TwoGreenThumbs.com - 206-352-0494)
One of my medium on etsy is naturals - dried and preserved from Mother Nature's bounty. ALL ITEMS ARE BUG FREE AND HAVE BEEN DRIED OUT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE USING. The are, however, miniature and fragile. Handle with care and they will last forever. To get a better understanding of who I am, please see my main website at www.TwoGreenThumbs.com