Rings are one of my favourite piece of jewellery, especially cocktail rings! Being girly and all, I made this ring with a beaded flower motif right at the centre using two needle R.A.W (Right Angled Weave). This is a very simple and fun ring to bead. Perfect for beginners!
As you can see from the pictures, the flower motif does not lie flat on your finger but rather 'pops out'.
This tutorial contains 15 steps illustrated over 37 clear pictures. Pictures are zoomed-in and approximaately 280px X 190px in size.
* (1) 4mm montee rhinestone - set in prongs with a cross track in the back
* (6) 3mm Swarovski crystal bicone
* (6) 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone
* (6) 6mm Swarovski crystal bicone
* Seed beads – 2 different colours
* Fishing line / monofilament or equivalent
Number of steps: 15 Page count: 13
------------------------------ IMPORTANT NOTICE: ------------------------------
1. This tutorial is in PDF format and you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them. 2. File size: 596 KB 3. Once payment processes, you will instantly receive a notification that the PDF file is ready for download.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE, LEND OR COPY. DO NOT MASS PRODUCE. PLEASE ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THE DESIGNER. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING DESIGNERS' COPYRIGHT.
Dec 27, 2012 by A fellow maker
Jul 3, 2011 by A fellow maker
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
.................................... SIZE ADJUSTMENT .................................... Please take note of the stated measurements. Size adjustment is available. Please contact me for further details.