Vintage Quartz Beads - 36 Pale Pink Rock Quartz Nuggets - Dusty Pink Beads - Chunky Pink Beads - 5 Dollar Deal
Gorgeous mix of dusty pink and pale pink quartz beads. Large and chunky, these are rock quartz nuggets that have been surface frosted. Each bead has a shiny satin appearance and raw stone organic shape. These nuggets are natural stones with natural inclusions and naturally occurring mini fractures. These are great as dramatic focal beads, quite elegant and unique for those one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces.
20 pale pink quartz nuggets measure 22mm x 12mm
16 dusty pink quartz nuggets measure 20mm x 10mm
(Throughout history, Clear Quartz has been valued by nearly every civilization as far back as Atlantis and Lemuria, where the sun's power was believed to be harnessed through a crystal as a source of solar energy refraction. They, along with Native American Indians, African tribes, ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Romans, Scots and countless other cultures, used Clear Quartz in diagnostic healing, meditations and spiritual development, as religious objects and in funerary rites, and to dispel evil and magical enchantments.)
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
I ship everywhere in 1-2 days in new boxes or bubble envelopes.
- I comply with all customs laws.
- I use First Class International Mail for buyers outside the U.S.
- I am not responsible for any duties, taxes or fees that result from international shipping.
- International First Class packages can take from ten days to two months; this is out of my control. Your package may be delayed in your country's customs office, and that is also out of my control.
- No tracking is available on First Class International mail. If you prefer Priority or Express Mail International, please contact me for a quote.
My shop accepts PayPal, Direct Checkout and credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
Many of my buttons are antique, vintage, delicate, glass or all of the above. I do not guarantee their performance when applied to garments or laundered in machines. On the other hand, many are modern (post WWII) factory buttons, in sturdy plastics or metals, and are as durable as today's new buttons.
As with most products, common sense is required in the care and use of vintage items.
Refunds are accepted; please send me a convo or email first, then package the product safely and ship via USPS no more than 14 days after receipt of item. Return shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility
If a package is returned to me due to an incorrect or old address on your part, new shipping fees will be charged to resend (or I will cancel and refund purchase price).