This is a digital file
MY TUTORIAL, ''A BASIC IMAGE TRANSFER TECHNIQUE,'' IS INCLUDED IN THIS TUTORIAL.
Mixed media techniques are not just for paper or canvas. Learn how to use laser copies as well as several products to create interesting and beautiful veneers on polymer clay for jewelry pieces and beyond.
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE FILE.
IMAGE TRANSFERS OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK ARE AVAILABLE HERE IN MY SHOP.
• 40 photo-filled pages. An incredible value!
* 230+ photos.
* 5 easy-to-follow techniques with several variations of the mixed media technique.
• 50+ examples
• 2 bonus sections!
• Skill level: Advanced beginner – Intermediate. A basic knowledge of polymer clay is recommended.
• This tutorial is for creating a veneer. It also explains how to create a simple finished piece.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and read this pdf. The latest version for desktop computers can be found here: https://get.adobe.com/reader. Make sure your operating system is highlighted in the pull-down menu under ''Your System.'' (See last photo above.) An app is also available in the App Store for mobile devices.
Basic supplies needed for this tutorial:
• Laser copies of original artwork
• Polymer clay (Premo Sculpey is preferable)
• Pasta machine or acrylic roller
• Pastels or soft chalks
• Alcohol Inks
• Archival (NOT pigment) inks
• Felt pads
• Small flat tile
• Written in English only.
• No refunds for this tutorial.
This tutorial is intended for use only by purchaser. By purchasing this tutorial, you, the buyer, agree to not reproduce it for sale or distribute it in any way. Reproduction and/or distribution of this tutorial is strictly prohibited.
What people are saying about ''A Batik Technique for Polymer Clay'' and ''A Basic Image Transfer Technique, and my laser copies!''
• "Fantastic tutorial. Easy to follow and beautifully designed with lovely samples."
• ''Very well written tutorial with good tips and ideas.''
• "LOVE this technique... easy to follow with stunnning RESULTS!!!"
• ''Gorgeous designs....waiting for the new tute to go with before using.''
• "Excellentes explications et bien illustré."
• "Great tutorial, great techniques & great price..."
• "Great tute! Beautifully written and illustrated – a must try!"
• ''Tranquil, tropical colors. Love the layered details!''
Thank you for your interest! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal, or Direct Checkout as payment for all transactions. I request payment at the time of ordering. Items will be shipped when all monies clear.
Returns & exchanges
All orders are final sales, unless damaged. I make every effort to deliver your item(s) in perfect condition. If you should receive a damaged item, please contact me immediately. (Please note, I will not replace an item that has obviously been tampered with.) I will replace the item if it is returned to me within 30 days of receipt.
Let me know if you need a design in different colors. I charge an additional 20% and I send a photo for custom work. Please allow 2 weeks for a custom piece.