This is a digital file
~*Please note these are PDF patterns file only, not the finished product*~
This awesome crochet pattern bundle includes TWO PDF files - Save $2 when you buy them together!
1. Mermaid Mitts & Barefoot Sandals Crochet Pattern - Fanciful beaded crochet accessory set suitable for any mermaids, undines, or sirens that might journey onto land in search of a mortal to ensnare…
This pattern makes one pair of scaly elbow-length armwarmers and one pair of beaded barefoot sandals. Includes tutorials for crocodile stitches and beaded crochet!
2. Sylphie Crocodile Stitch Hat - The Sylphie Crocodile Stitch Hat is as versatile as it is charming, so stitch one up and get transported into the realm of the flower-bedecked wee folk or impish and troublesome swamp dragons!
Even if you’ve never worked crocodile stitch, this pattern is easy to follow with detailed instructions including photo tutorials and graphs, step-by-step directions, and quick-reference charts. 3 sizes and directions for earflaps, braids, and dragon horns are all included!
Sizes & Yarn weight required
Baby (6 months) – 18” (worsted weight)
Child – 21” (worsted weight)
Adult Small- 23” (bulky weight)
All patterns written in US terminology.
~*I offer troubleshooting and pattern help for all of my patterns. If you have any questions at all please contact me directly at moralefiber [!at] yahoo.com or here on Etsy and I will be happy to help you!*~
~* All of my paid patterns always come with the right of individual artisans to sell the finished product*~
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Refunds are not available on pattern purchases - if you encounter a problem or difficulty with your Morale Fiber pattern please message me and I will be happy to help you!
If you have purchased a pattern that you mistook for a physical item, I am sorry to say that I can't offer you a refund. Please read the description carefully before purchasing as I have made every effort to describe the nature of my items clearly and accurately.
**Custom orders are currently CLOSED, thank you for understanding!**
I can do an original and custom piece for any of the items or patterns listed in my shop - if you see something you like but wish you could have it in a different color / size / design, please start a convo with me and we will see if we can make it happen! Please keep in mind that I am a college student and the demands of my schooling may not always leave me available to commit to custom work - but if I can manage it, I will!