Crochet Articuno Amigurumi Pattern, Crochet Pokemon Amigurumi Pattern, Pokemon Plushie Pattern, Great for cosplay and Pokemon Go

This is a digital file

$5.00
Get Shipping Estimate
$5.00
In stock
Digital download

Features
Digital
Made in Scranton, Pennsylvania

Item details

If you've ever wanted to make yourself a companion for cosplay or for cuddles, now you can with this easy to follow Articuno Amigurumi Pattern.

Copyright to Knotty Boy Crochet | Copyright to Nintendo

Difficulty Level: Difficult

Knowledge Needed for this Pattern
•Reading pattern abbreviations
• Working in continuous rounds
• Working in rows
• Single crochet stitch
• Slip stitch
• Magic ring
• Whip stitch
• Basic sewing skills
• Chain stitches
• Crocheting around wire
• Working with wire to position character
• Basic drawing/tracing skills
• Ironing

Supplies
•G/4.25mm Hook
•F/3.75mm Hook
•C/3.23mm Hook
•Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn in Delft Blue
•Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn in Café Late
•Red Heart Worsted Weight Yarn in White
•White Felt
•Red Felt
•Light Blue Felt
•Blue Felt
•Black Paint or Fabric Marker
•Paint Brush (Optional)
•18 Gauge Wire
•Wire Cutters & Pliers
•Scissors, Paper, Pen
•White Thread (Optional)
•Red Thread (Optional)
•Light Blue Thread (Optional)
•Fabric Glue
•Tapestry/Yarn Needle
•Sewing Needle
•Iron
•Spray Starch
•Fiberfill


If you get stuck, or need help throughout any point, please feel free to contact me here or via email.


FAQs

Custom Order Policies: -All custom orders and commissions must have at least a 20% deposit before production starts. This deposit is nonrefundable. (Example: if your order is $20.00, a deposit of $4.00 must be paid for your order to be made. The other 80% plus shipping will be paid upon completion.) -Breaking up payments is completely welcome, and can be negotiated! We want to make our work available to folks of all incomes. -Items must be claimed within 10 days after completion. -Orders can be put on hold or canceled before the 10 days are up. -Failure to respond to messages regarding the completion of your items after the 10 days will cancel your order.

It depends on the individual item. If it can be resold, you can cancel or return the item and be refunded your money. However, if the item cannot be resold or taken apart and re-purposed, the buyer will NOT be able to cancel, return, or be refunded for the item.

We ship through USPS only. We offer: Standard Shipping (5-10 business days within the US) Priority Flat Rate Shipping (3-5 business days within the US

We always provide tracking numbers for packages that we send out. Check the tracking number first. If you live in the US: Please allow up to 2 weeks for your package to arrive. Sometimes bad weather can hold up the shipping process. Typically tracking numbers will let you know when and if your package(s) are delayed. If you live out of the US: Please allow up to 20-25 days for your package to arrive. Shipping to other countries can sometimes take awhile. Also, packages can take a day or more to make it through customs. If your package has still not made it to you, and your tracking number hasn't updated after these time spans, please contact us and we can discuss refunds or remaking your items if it meets our criteria.

Custom Order Policies: -All custom orders and commissions must have at least a 20% deposit before production starts. This deposit is nonrefundable. (Example: if your order is $20.00, a deposit of $4.00 must be paid for your order to be made. The other 80% plus shipping will be paid upon completion.) -Breaking up payments is completely welcome, and can be negotiated! We want to make our work available to folks of all incomes. -Items must be claimed within 10 days after completion. -Orders can be put on hold or canceled before the 10 days are up. -Failure to respond to messages regarding the completion of your items after the 10 days will cancel your order.

It depends on the individual item. If it can be resold, you can cancel or return the item and be refunded your money. However, if the item cannot be resold or taken apart and re-purposed, the buyer will NOT be able to cancel, return, or be refunded for the item.

We ship through USPS only. We offer: Standard Shipping (5-10 business days within the US) Priority Flat Rate Shipping (3-5 business days within the US

We always provide tracking numbers for packages that we send out. Check the tracking number first. If you live in the US: Please allow up to 2 weeks for your package to arrive. Sometimes bad weather can hold up the shipping process. Typically tracking numbers will let you know when and if your package(s) are delayed. If you live out of the US: Please allow up to 20-25 days for your package to arrive. Shipping to other countries can sometimes take awhile. Also, packages can take a day or more to make it through customs. If your package has still not made it to you, and your tracking number hasn't updated after these time spans, please contact us and we can discuss refunds or remaking your items if it meets our criteria.



Reviews
No reviews yet

More from this seller

Digital downloads
File delivery
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.

Payments
Secure options
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.