Embroidered sequin trim braids, Indian braid, crochet edgings, ornate paisley trim ribbon, for sewing, cardmaking, clothing, furnishing etc!
A whole selection of beautiful Indian trims and ribbons. This is end of line stock from an Indian supplier I know, so only a small amount is available and I'm not sure how old it is.
• Sold by the metre - choose individual designs or buy a metre of each for a reduced price
Rusty red and orange sequin trims -
• About 2.2cm wide.
• Base fabric is an organza type fabric. Sequins are soft matt gold colour.
• The orange I have left has some faults in the stitching, hence it's being sold as 'seconds' at reduced price. Please don't buy it if you need a complete metre in immaculate condition as I no longer have that in stock. Message me if you need a photo or more details :-)
Crochet looking edging -
• Woven rather than actually crochet but has that appearance.
• Pink one - I have only 0.5m left (Etsy won't let me list .5m) So please be aware that the listing for that one is half a metre, not a full metre.
• Pink scallop is max 3cm wide. Green is approx 4.5cm wide.
Paisley ribbon trims -
• Lovely bright colours! Metallic woven patterns.
• Orange one is 3cm wide, the pink slightly less at about 2.8cm.
• These have metallic threads in the patterns that don't photograph well - the pink has turquoise metallic, the orange has cerise pink metallic.
• Mainly these are in first class condition. However the orange sequin one has a few minor faults in the stitching - if your metre has these I'll send extra or email you!
No extra postage cost for subsequent metres :-)
Any questions please don't hesitate to message me. Thank you for looking and happy shopping!
Shipping & policies
I aim to post within two working days of receiving cleared payment. I don't usually post at the weekend but if you need something in a hurry please message me and I'll help if I can.
I post with Royal Mail, usually either First Class or International Standard. Their delivery aims are as follows -
UK - One working day
Europe - 3-5 working days
USA - 5-7 working days
Most other places are also 5-7 working days.
Please be aware though that these estimates are what Royal Mail aim for - not a guaranteed delivery time.
I do not usually use trackable services internationally as they are really expensive. If you'd like your order trackable please contact me for a price.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
To return an item please -
• Message me to confirm return details and the return address.
• Post the item back to me. If an item is agreed to be faulty or not as described I will refund the appropriate postage cost when I've received the item back. For all non-faulty goods the return postage cost is paid by the buyer.
• Return the item securely packaged, ideally in the original packaging.
• Return the item in the original, re-sellable condition.
• In the unlikely event that a returned item does not arrive back with me the loss would unfortunately lie with the buyer/sender. I strongly advise that if you return an item you obtain proof of postage.
If there are any taxes, customs fees etc to be paid as your purchase enters your country then I'm afraid it is the buyer who is responsible for paying them :-(