This is a digital file
NOTE: This listing is for the crochet PATTERN in PDF format, NOT the finished product. You will require a .pdf reader program installed on your computer to access the file.
This lacy wrap is designed to give an extra bit of glamour to your outfit on that special night out. Robijn can be made as a scarf or stole, the width and length are easily adjusted for further customization. This design is suitable for any drapey lace-weight or fingering-weight yarn.
The body of this shawl has an easy-to-remember two row repeat which makes it a great traveling project. The instructions are both fully charted and written out.
This pattern uses standard American English crochet terminology.
Stitches within this pattern are of sc, dc, slst and ch st.
This pattern is suitable for the intermediate crocheter.
Size and finished measurements
Size S (L) – measurements after blocking: 26 (52) cm [10 ¼ (20 ½) inch] wide and 153 cm (60 ¼ inch) long.
- Gauge is not critical with this design, for the sample stole: 18.5 sts and 7.5 rows = 10 cm / 4 inch over lace pattern after blocking.
- Pattern languages included: English and Dutch (Dit patroon omvat zowel een Nederlandse als een Engelse versie).
- Digital PDF has 4 pages (letter size).
- 250 (505) m or 275 (552) yds lace-weight yarn. The sample is in Diversan Tencel [100% Tencel; 777 m (850 yds) / 100 g] in Rio Red. Substitute a smooth silk, cotton or viscose for a similar result.
- For the sample Robijn Stole a 5 mm (US size G/8) hook was used.
- Yarn needle.
When you have purchased a digital pattern you will receive an instant prompt for download of the file purchased. You should also receive an email with the link for download moments after payment has cleared. The email will automatically be sent to the address you have on file with Etsy. You can also check your purchases section on Etsy for the same download link.
Please feel free to contact me if you don't receive the pattern within 24 hours, or if you have any difficulties or questions.