This is a digital file
This is a pdf download for the Mint Leaf Fingerless Gloves knitting pattern. The pattern features both charts and written knitting instructions.
Here are the specifications as described in the pattern:
• 5 Size 3, 3.25mm Double Point Knitting Needles
• Small Stitch Holder
• Waste Yarn
• 1 skein Knit One Crochet Too, Elfin Tweed, 60% merino wool, 20% baby llama, 10% bamboo, 10% Donegal, Fingering Weight, 50 grams, 208 yards (191 m)
• Stitch Marker
• Darning Needle
• 8sts x 9 rows = 1” x 1” in stockingette stitch
• Grid Mammal: Hand Circumference 8 1/4 ", Hand Length 7"
• Add a couple of more rows at the start of the palm before starting on the thumb gusset
• For the purposes of this pattern, if there is a difference between the left and right hands, the left hand will be written in blue, and the right hand will be written in red.