This is a digital file
Cross Stitch PDF Pattern Attack Cat
PDF Pattern for Automatic Download
Watch out! The attack cat will … well, possibly it will just be fuzzy and adorable at you. But it definitely has pointy bits. Of course, you could stitch the design without the letters or in different colours.
This product is a PDF file that you will be able to download immediately after purchase. Please note this is a PDF pattern only, not a kit or a finished item.
As the product is a digital file, I cannot offer refunds or exchanges. Contact me if you have any issues with downloading the PDF file.
• Both colour and black-and-white symbol charts.
• Colour key in DMC floss colours.
• Colour photo of finished product
Model stitched using DMC floss on 28 count linen, but the design can be stitched on Aida as it uses only full cross stitches.
• Stitch count: 55 stitches wide x 87 stitches high
• Size of design when stitched 14 stitches/inch (14 count Aida or 28 count linen/evenweave over 2 threads): 4 in x 6¼ in / 10 cm x 16 cm
• This only the size of the design itself; add an extra 2-3 in / 5-8 cm on each side of the design for finishing or framing when calculating how much fabric you will need.
• To calculate the size of the design on other thread counts, divide the number of stitches in each dimension of the design (given in the stitch count above) by the stitches per inch of the fabric you are using.
• Stitches used: cross stitch
This pattern is copyright 2016 Hilary Wells. Don’t resell, distribute or share the pattern in any form, either electronically or hard copy (such as photocopies). You can sell finished hand-stitched items made from the pattern as long as you give credit to Hilary Wells/Linen Pixel Designs. If you have any other questions about how you are allowed to use the pattern, contact me through my Etsy shop.
If you share any photos or information from this listing anywhere online, such as Pinterest or a blog, please link back to my shop at www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LinenPixelDesigns