This is a digital file
Quick Tip Photo Cards - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of "Cheat Sheets" for Moms - Printable Photography Reference Cards For Your Camera Bag
This listing is for a digital download of printable photography cheat sheets that you assemble it at home. A physical product is NOT mailed to you with this purchase. Props included in the pictures are for explanation purposes only.
These adorable Quick Tip Photo Cards are perfect for any mom who wants to improve her photography skills! They make a great gift or stocking stuffer as well.
The 10-page file will be immediately available upon completion of the sale, for you to print on cardstock and assemble at home.
The file has 14 double-sided cards, intended as reference cards for your camera bag or on-the-go. After printing and cutting, the finished deck is approximately 2.5"x4", which fits comfortably in your hand. We recommend laminating the cards in pre-sized lamination sleeves and then punching a hole in the corner to thread everything on a ring. Directions for assembly are included in the downloaded file.
Each card is stock full of helpful descriptions and handy charts. The color-coded borders will help you flip quickly through the deck to find what you want!
The tips on the cards are aimed at an absolute beginner to an intermediate photographer who is learning how to use manual mode. All the content comes from Meg Calton, a blogger at SnapHappyMom.com, who is passionate about helping moms take better pictures of their own children.
The cards cover these topics:
- Exposure – These 4 cards lay down the basics of how exposure works, in easy to understand language, including the exposure triangle, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. The first card is a super handy reference chart for how all three elements are related to each other and the cause/effect of each part of exposure. Many friends have called this card “worth the weight of the whole deck!” These cards will be the most used by moms who are trying to shoot in manual mode but need a quick reminder with how to adjust their settings.
- Shooting – These 2 cards include a step-by-step guide to shooting in manual, a troubleshooting guide for what to do if it’s too bright/dark/etc, and then an overview of your light meter and histogram. These cards are perfect if you’re starting to experiment with getting off automatic and taking control of your exposure.
- Camera Tips – These 4 cards talk about how to avoid blurry photos, what kind of blur you actually want, how to use white balance in your camera, the semi-automatic modes, and exposure compensation. Most of these tips work with any type of camera.
- Lighting – These 3 cards discuss how to get good lighting indoors and outdoors.
- Working With Kids – These 2 cards feature tips on how to get your kids to smile, ideas for encouraging cooperation with children, and tips for moms to feel more confident photographing her kids. These cards would benefit ANY mom, no matter what camera she uses or how experienced she is!
Don't want to assemble your own? Check out this listing to purchase the Quick Tip Photo Cards printed on high-quality plastic. They are way more durable than anything you can laminate at home!
A physical product is NOT mailed to you with this purchase.
This listing gives you the right to print up to 5 copies of the cards for personal use or to give finished card sets as gifts. You CANNOT distribute/share the file with friends/family, over email or otherwise.
**This listing does NOT include any physical products. It is a digital file for printing purposes. **
The cards, designs, content, and method of construction are copyrighted Snap Happy Mom, 2016- 2018.