Rooster amigurumi pattern PDF file Amigurumi toy Crochet pattern Crochet toy Domestic animals pattern Christmas gift Toys by LaCigogne
This is a digital file
***PDF DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - not an actual item***
You will receive Rooster amigurumi pattern in PDF digital file with crochet description and crochet steps photos.
Rooster amigurumi pattern is 9 page document.
Amigurumi crohet toy rooster is made from 100 % cotton yarn, stuffed with polyester.
All the children likes domestic animals. This rooster dressed in winter sweater is perfect as Christmas gift, New year gift, as birthday gift for a kid.
Amigurumi toy Rooster is approx 18cm/7.3in tall, with legs 24 cm/9.7in
1. For this item I used:
- 1 skein of 100 % cotton yarn beige (Phildar, Phil coton 3, ECRU, 50g, 121 m) for sweater,
- 1 skein for red yarn (Phildar, Phil coton 3, ROUGE/RED, 50g, 121 m),
- blue yarn (Phildar, Phil coton 3, OUTREMER, 50g, 121 m),
- brown yarn (Phildar, Phil coton 3, HAVANE, 50g, 121 m),
- a bit of red for the crest of the rooster (Phildar , Phil coton 3, GRIOTTE, 50g, 121 m),
- a bit black yarn for eyes (Phildar, Phil coton 3, NOIR, 50g, 121 m),
- white for eyes (Berger de France, coton fifty, 50cotton/50acrylic, 50g, 140 m/153 yds),
- yellow for beak (yellow (Phildar, Phil coton 3, CITRON, 50g, 121 m)).
2. Crochet hook (I used 1,5 mm hook)
3. Yarn Needle
This pattern is made for those, who knows crocheting, knows what means - Magic Ring, Increase, Invisible Decrease, etc. and how to sew details together.
You need to know how to crochet because in this pattern there is no instruction on how to crochet. If You don’t know this, first of all, watch Youtube videos please, learn about crocheting, try to crochet basic stitches and sew some details together.
This pattern is written in American terms:
MR - Magic Ring
ch – Chain Stitch
Sl st – Slip Stitch
sc – Single Crochet
invdec - Invisible Decrease
inc – Increase
Copyright 2016 of LaCigogne. This listing is for a PDF PATTERN INSTANT DOWNLOAD, not a finished product. You will need Adobe Reader to view it - download at https://www.adobe.com Instructions for downloading can be found at https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
Due to the nature of the product there will be no refunds after purchase. Please do not reproduce, sell, or change the pattern in any way. However, feel free to sell the finished products, please add the following lines to your item description and any item you are selling: "Pattern by LaCigogne - https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaCigogne . Please message or email me with any questions regarding your purchase, downloading, or the pattern itself.