Knitting Pattern lace crescent Shawl. Humming Beehive shawl. PDF file Instant Download.Hand Knitted Items. Wedding shawl pattern. Knit wrap
This is a digital file
This is an instant download. Not a ready product.
Humming Beehive is a crescent shaped shawl with wide, lace border. It's worked in one piece top down. The patterns are not very easy, but I hope that you will really enjoy knitting it as well as wearing the shawl.
* The pattern includes both written instructions and charts.
* The size of the shawl is easily adjustable.
* You can take any fingering-weight yarn with most natural fiber content. You can also use laceweight yarn, then the shawl will look more delicate and elegant. You will need approximately
440-550 yds/3,5 oz (400-500 m/100 gr) of yarn, but final yardage depends on yarn weight, needles you choose and your gauge.
There are 2 samples of the shawl in the pictures.
* Sample 1: Final measurements (after blocking): wingspan 60'' (150 cm), width 27'' (70 cm)
* Sample 2: Final measurements (after blocking): wingspan 60'' (150 cm), width 24'' (60 cm)
This pattern is available in English.
Available in PDF format that can be downloaded from Etsy after purchase.
More patterns are here- https://www.etsy.com/shop/LaceShawlWorld?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=20087579