• Tired of buying expensive tasteless produce at the grocery store? Growing your own food isn’t rocket science. Really, anyone can learn to grow food pretty easily.
• All in one package: seeds, soil and pot. 100% Organic (organic compost, 3000 watercress seeds and eco-friendly package). Enough seeds for 4-5 harvests. Pot size: 11 x 8 x 11cm. • You will be amazed by how much fun gardening can be, and the pride you take in sharing healthy food nurtured by your own efforts: that's an emotional and creative thing to do
• It grows all year round. Best grown on a south windowsill. Interesting activity for kids at school, nursery or kindergarten.
• There’s nothing like fresh vegetables grown in your own home and harvested at the peak of freshness. Not only do home-grown vegetables taste better, they’re also healthier for you and your family
• One cup of watercress contains more than 100 percent of the daily recommended amount of vitamin K. Watercress contains more vitamin C oranges, four times more beta-carotene and vitamin A than apples, tomatoes and broccoli.
Grown on a windowsill all year round. Germinate in 7 - 10 days. Likes moisture, therefore a lot of watering is necessary. Fully grown in 30 days and can be used for food. Leaves can be spicy - a little acidic. Leaves can be used to flavor salads, sandwiches, for fish, meat dishes, also young leaves can be added to cheese dishes, sauces, soups. Use only fresh leaves because when you cook smell can be unpleasant. Cleanses the body of toxins and excess fluid, improves metabolic processes.
• Organic compost • 2 x Packets of Organic Watercress seeds • Organic paper pot
GROW INSTRUCTIONS :
• Remove the lid. It can be used as a tray for pot • Scoop off 1 big tablespoon of organic mixture and the rest of the mixture spray water over • Open the packet of seeds and pour evenly in a pot • Pour seeds of harvested mixture and spray it with water • Best grown on south windowsill ------------------------------------------
These are darling! They arrived very fast. Thanks!