• Tired of buying expensive tasteless produce at the grocery store? Growing your own food isn’t rocket science. Really, anyone can learn to grow food pretty easily.
• All in one package: seeds, soil and pot. 100% Organic (organic compost, 2000 garden cress seeds and ecofriendly package). Pot size: 11 x 8 x 11cm.
• You will be amazed by how much fun gardening can be, and the pride you take in sharing healthy food nurtured by your own efforts: that's an emotional and creative thing to do
• It grows all year round. Best grown on a south windowsill. Interesting activity for kids at school, nursery or kindergarten.
• Great activity for children. Kids really enjoy making their pots of cress and watching it grow quickly.
• Use microgreens generously in place of lettuce on sandwiches. They are a fantastic addition to vegetarian/pita sandwiches, and can even be used on all kinds of burgers instead of lettuce.
• The taste is really intense. What are you waiting for, try it out!
GARDEN CRESS (Lepidium sativum L.)
Grown on a windowsill all year round. Sow very thickly. Germinate in 2 - 7 days. It grows quickly - you can expect harvest in less than a week. With food use fresh, tangy taste of small leaves, which are suitable for sandwiches, salads, as well as cottage cheese, cheese, cold meat dishes or food decoration. Cress - a valuable vitamin C, B and minerals resource.
• Remove the lid. It can be used as a tray for pot • Scoop off 1 big tablespoon of organic mixture and the rest of the mixture spray water over • Open the packet of seeds and pour evenly in a pot • Pour seeds of harvested mixture and spray it with water • Best grown on a south windowsill
My kit came packaged very well, and just as described. It’s beginning to sprout now and I’m very excited to grow the sprouts and try them in my food! Thank you!
Oct 19, 2017 by Katherine Spahn
Great product. Looks good in my kitchen! Recommend to everyone.