This is a digital file
Dragonfly Dance is a graphic wallhanging / mini quilt that uses foundation paper piecing techniques. Make additional blocks to make a larger quilt (layout ideas are provided to make a lap, twin or queen quilt). This tested pattern contains both detailed instructions and diagrams, making it easy to piece. Included in this pattern:
- Full color photo and diagrams
- Detailed fabric requirements
- Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
- Coloring Sheets to play with color placement. Use the colors I used or mix it up and make it your own!
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
This is a PDF pattern and is available for immediate download. This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share the instructions with others.
Thank you! Make something awesome today,
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
• use of sewing machine
• basic foundation paper piecing skills
• use of rotary cutter, ruler and mat
• previous quilting experience
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Makes one finished 32" x 32" block/mini quilt. Make an oversized pillow or make multiple blocks and construct a larger quilt!