This is a digital file
Printable stickers designed for the '52 Week Savings Challenge'. Printables include stickers for your planner, and a coordinating specialized checklist. Start your year off right by staying organized and saving money! These printables are not year specific, so you can purchase once and use them each year.
• (1) Sheet of printable stickers. I've included cut files like .dxf, .svg, and more that work in cutting machines. You may alternatively just print and hand cut them out on sticker paper (purchase printable sticker paper here: http://amzn.to/2d1DB1p )
• PDF, JPEG, and PNG files are included.
• Each individual "jar" sticker measures approx. .70 wide by 1 inch high.
• Sticker files are "kiss cut"
• (1) Printable checklist: The checklist you print out keep on your desk or in your planner to keep track of your savings and balance.
• The checklist comes in the following sizes: Letter Size (8.5x11), A5 size, and Personal Size (Websters Pages, Filofax Personal, etc.)
About the 52 Week Challenge
"You start off Week One by saving $1; then Week Two you save $2; Week Three you save $3, etc., until you reach the last week of the year, Week 52, when you'd save $52. Your savings would add up to $1,378.
The nature of the challenge is to stick to a schedule, says Michael Kitces, a Certified Financial Planner professional and director of planning research at wealth management firm Pinnacle Advisory Group in Columbia, Maryland."
Note: This is the original version of the 52 week challenge, meaning on week 1 you set away $1, on week 2 you set away $2, etc all the way until week 52. I have also created a reverse version - you begin week 1 by saying $52, week 2 by saving $51, etc. Silhouette, etc.
• PNG files (on a transparent background) for digital scrapbookers, etc.
This is a DIGITAL ITEM. Print them for personal use as many times as you wish. Upon purchase you will provided with a file that contains a link to download your files.
These digital items are for your PERSONAL USE only.