This is a digital file
This papercraft DIY kit can be printed at home on paper Letter / A4 in any colour combination.
Thickness of paper has to be 60lb-105lb / 160-200 gsm.
final size of the sculpture:
19"/ 50 cm wide
19"/ 50 cm height
16.5"/ 42 cm deep
This download contains
- *.PDF file with 20 pages for MAC users.
- *.STL file for 3-D printer
- *.PDO file for pepakura viewer.
- Software Pepakura viewer (free version).
which help you to assemble the model
quick and easy.
- Instruction how to assemble the model.
To assemble the model you need...
- Glue ( PVA glue or other)
- Scissors to cut out parts
- Knife to crease/score the folding lines
- Patience and 3-5 hours
Step 1: Print out all 20 pages
Step 2: Cut out the pieces and score the dotted lines with a knife
Step 3: Than fold the dotted lines and flaps to both sides to make a good crease
Step 4: Glue the same numbers on different pieces together.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have problems or questions.