THIS ITEM IS AN ACCESSORY FOR THE Kumihimo Wooden Braiding Stand sold separately in my ETSY store.
This 14" Kumihimo Wooden Braiding Stand Extension is a snap on/off fit extension for the Kumihimo Wooden Braiding Stand.
The 14" extension can be used when making longer necklaces so that the braid and weight are not resting on a table which could disrupt you tension leading to "escapee" beads.
If you would like a taller 27" or 32" stand for braiding while sitting down, it is sold separately in my shop on another listing.
NOTE . . . A summary of the Kumihimo Wooden Braiding Stand (sold separately) . . . .
Kumihimo Wooden Braiding Stands are sold separately in my shop. Each stand is custom-made of hardwoods, finished with a clear lacquer that brings out the beautiful grain in the wood. The stands vary from 6"-8" in diameter and come with a removable (easy twist on/off) 10" white PVC extension. Some stands have inlaid turquoise or silver detailing. The 10" extension is the perfect height for braiding while sitting at a table. This wooden stand also has felt feet on the underside to avoid scratching your table.
WHY DO YOU NEED A KUMIHIMO BEADING STAND?
1) When braiding with beads, it is often necessary to readjust the length of the string hanging out of the bobbins. It is so easy to do this when you can rest your work on this stand!
2) The stand frees up your hands if you need to open your bobbins to let out more beads, or to add more beads to your string.
3) The stand helps you maintain an even braid by keeping your tension more consistent. Braiding with your work on a stand (opposed to holding it on your lap) helps you to adjust the center or your work easily so your braid does not slip and slide around the braiding disk, which could result in a sloppy, uneven braid.
4) If you missed a bead and need to unbraid, resting your work on this stand will help you braid backward (unbraid) to fix it.
5) And when you need to take a break (I know we all just want to braid all day long!), it is a great place to store your project so it does not become tangled or unbraided.
ORDER ONE NOW! The Braiding Stand is the one tool every Kumihimo braider should have. Check out the stands in my shop and don't forget to order the extension (sold above) to get the most versatility out of your stand.
Orders are shipped in 4-6 business days after transaction has processed.
Orders will ship to the address on file on Etsy. PayPal users please make sure that your address on Etsy is correct. If you want your purchase sent to a different address, please leave me a note (via Etsy, "Note To Seller") at checkout.
All packages ship out USPS Priority Flat Rate (2-3 days delivery).
I gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Etsy Gift Cards through Etsy and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
I do my best to make sure you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact me before leaving feedback.
Buyer is responsible for cost to re-ship to me. I will issue a shop credit, minus the original shipping fees, if returned within 14 days of purchase.
I am always willing to create a custom order for you. You can contact me about custom work via Etsy. Custom work can usually be completed within 2 weeks unless an out-of-stock situation occurs. You will be notified prompted if I must order additional materials to complete your order. I look forward to doing business with you!