Wire Wrap Tutorial - Circle 'Halo' Hoop Earrings, PDF Tutorial, Jewelry Making Instructional How-To
This is a digital file
Wire Wrap Tutorial: How to Make Wire wrapped Circle Hoop Earrings: PDF Tutorial, Wire Jewelry Making Instructional How-To
This listing is for a PDF TUTORIAL that will be available for download immediately upon purchase. Large high quality photos and step-by-step instructions will show you how to make a pair of 3/4" circle hoops just like these from scratch, including the frames themselves.
• 12 pages including front and back cover pages and a tools + materials supply list
• 25 detailed images along with written explanations
• File size is 987 KB.
• beginner / intermediate skill level
TOOLS & SUPPLIES needed:
• round nose pliers, chain nose pliers, flush cutters, nylon jaw chain nose pliers
• flat nose pliers (OPTIONAL)
• rubber or steel bench block (OPTIONAL)
• rubber or rawhide mallet (OPTIONAL) - I prefer size #1 (1.25" diameter)
• fine tipped sharpie marker (or similar size object to use as a mandrel)
• small metal file OR nail file
• 8 inches (~ 20 cm) 20 gauge wire, half hard *NOTE: since we will be filing the end of this wire, you may want to avoid plated wires as the inner core will become exposed*
• 30 inches (~ 76 cm) 26 gauge wire, preferably dead soft
• 18 pieces 4 mm round beads
• 2 pieces 6 to 7 mm round beads
All images, text, and graphics within the tutorial are the intellectual property of the author and are therefore subject to international copyright laws. This tutorial is not to be shared or reproduced, in whole or in part, by any means without express written consent of the author.
Purchasing this tutorial grants you permission to sell earrings made as a product of following these instructions.
DIGITAL ITEM REFUND POLICY:
Refunds will not be given for digital products / PDF tutorials that have been downloaded. Please contact me with questions before purchase if you're not sure about this item.
ALL PDF JEWELRY TUTORIALS:
Enter my main shop page here: http://www.bespangledbeads.etsy.com
➸ Thanks for visiting my little bead and jewelry supply shop on Etsy!
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept PayPal and Credit Cards through Etsy Direct Checkout.
**please note you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay with your credit card on Etsy.
Payment must be received prior to shipment.
Please make sure your shipping address on your Etsy account is up to date--this is where I will mail your items, unless otherwise specified.
*PLEASE NOTE* for all Texas shipping addresses 8.25% sales tax will be added at checkout in accordance with Texas Tax Code Laws.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
DIGITAL PRODUCT REFUND POLICY:
Refunds will not be given for digital products / PDF tutorials that have been downloaded after purchase. Please contact me with questions before purchase if you're not sure about what a digital download item includes.
For all other items, the following terms apply:
If you are at all unsatisfied with your purchase, I will gladly refund or exchange your item. Please contact me within 14 days of receipt of your order if you are unhappy. You must ship the order back to me via USPS with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.
Product must be returned in the condition in which it was received within 30 days of contacting me about the return.**Refund (minus shipping charges) will be given only upon receipt of the returned item.**
Shipping fees are not refundable and the return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.