40 Pieces, 2.5" x 44/45" WOF (6.35 cm x 111.8/114.3 cm)
31 Individual Prints (several prints are repeated)
Quilt shop quality, 100% cotton.
**Please note that I sell on more than one venue. If you need more than the quantity listed, please message me to see if I have more in stock :)
To see what else is in store, please visit Jambearies:
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Shipping times vary. Since I do not have any control over the postal service, I cannot guarantee any shipping times.
Please make sure the address in your Etsy profile is correct. Any additional charges incurred due to an incorrect address are the buyer's responsibility.
LOST / STOLEN PACKAGES DOMESTIC:
A package must be declared to be "lost" by the USPS before a refund will be issued. This will take some time, so patience is appreciated.
If you still don't have your package after it has been marked as "Delivered" or "Left at Doorstep" by the USPS, it may have been stolen. You will need to work with the Postal service and local police to resolve the matter; I am not responsible for stolen packages.
Tracking is not available on international orders, unless you upgrade to Priority mail.
Lost packages that were insured require a waiting time of 30 to 60 days before a claim can be filed. An affidavit must be provided by the buyer to complete this process. Refunds will not be issued until the claim is approved.
The buyer is responsible for any customs fees and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
I accept PayPal, credit cards and Etsy gift cards.
Lay-Away is available for orders over $100. Please contact me to discuss.
Deposits for custom orders are non-refundable.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Items that have been custom ordered or personalized may not be returned unless damaged or defective.
Q: If I order fabric, will you cut it into squares or strips for me?
A: I'm sorry, but no. There is too much room for error or misunderstanding.
Q: HOW DO I USE THE HAIR TOWEL?
A: FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Bend over with your hair hanging down and put the towel on so that the elastic band is toward the nape of your neck and the pointy tail is hanging down with your hair.
2. Make sure your hair is enclosed in the towel and twist the towel beginning at your forehead and working down to the tip of the tail.
3. Stand up and bring the tip of the tail over the top of your head and through the elastic band at the back.
4. Holding the tail tip in one hand, use your other hand to slide the elastic band up along the tail until it is tight enough to give you a snug fit.
Q: HOW CAN I EXTEND THE LIFE OF MY HAIR TOWEL?
A: HERE ARE A FEW TIPS TO MAKE YOUR HAIR TOWEL LAST LONGER:
1. Turn your towel inside out and hang from a hook to dry. Hanging from the elastic band will make the band quickly lose it's elasticity.
2. If you get a snag in the towel, carefully snip it off level with the surrounding nap of the towel.
3. It is normal for the inside seam to fray slightly when washed. If you want to trim any "fringe," cut just up to the edge of the towel without cutting into the edge stitching.
4. Wash before first use and do not use chlorine bleach.
Q: CAN I GET MY TOWEL PERSONALIZED?
A: I do offer personalization for orders of 5 or more towels. Personalization on orders with fewer towels may be offered as a special option during the holiday season.