This is a digital file
Low Poly Dolphin Model, 3D Papercraft Dolphin, DIY kit
Now no need to wait ! Download, print and make a polygon dolphin right from the comfort of home.
After downloading, You will receive detailed instructions and printable patterns You'll need to make a polygon dolphin!
We recommend you to use thick paper or thin cardboard (200g-300g / 90lb-110lbs). Print out the pattern after the pattern is printed, follow the instructions to glue your own Dolphin.
- Download the file in PDF format containing the Dolphin pattern and instructions
- Detailed instructions
- The number of parts: 24
- Size: 23,5x14x10 inch
- Level of difficulty - high
- This should take about 3-5 hours
- Print out the template and glue it on construction paper or paint the finished product
- Use paint and decorations, as well as your own creative flair to decorate the surface and terminate your unique masterpiece!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Printer (A4)
- 8 sheets of A4
(we recommend thick paper or thin cardboard 200g-300g / 90lb-110lb cover)
- Knife (optional)