IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ ALL IMFORMATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!
WOULD CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING UPGRADE is AVAILIABLE:-
* OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS please note orders placed by STANDARD SHIPMENT will NOT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER, PARCELS ARE SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK (We can only provide proof of Postage). IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER BY SIGNED & TRACKED, This will provided a Unique Tracking Number.
* ANY OVERPAYED POSTING COST WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER POSTAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTAGE COST PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP.ANY OVERPAY POSTING COST WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER POSTAGE, CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTAGE COST PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP.
Content: 100% Wool
Yarn Group: C (16 - 19 stitches) / 10 ply / aran /
Weight/length: 50 g = approx 75 m
Recommended needle size: 5 mm
Knitting tension: 10 x 10 cm = 17 sts x 22 rows
Machine wash on gentle cycle 40°C / Don’t use fabric softener / Dry Flat
82 yards per 50gram ball
DROPS Big Merino is the sequel to DROPS Merino Extra Fine, spun from extra fine merino wool fibers from free-range animals in South America.
The main characteristics of DROPS Big Merino are the softness, volume, elasticity and even result, which makes it ideal for knitting structured patterns such as cables. The yarn is also superwash treated and therefore machine washable and suitable for everyday use.
DROPS Big Merino is spun from multiple thin strands, which gives the yarn extra elasticity. Is this special construction that makes it extra important to treat the garment right: make sure that you knit with the correct tension and rather use a tight tension than loose. Don't wash your garment too warm, never leave it to soak and let the garment dry flat.
Made in EU
Oeko-Tex® certificate 25.3.0110
Big merino can be used on many of the hundreds of FREE patterns on the garn studio website.
The quality of this yarn is very good and comes in lovely colour choices. It is beautifully soft and lovely to work with. It is one of my favourite drops yarns and gave a luxurious quality feel to my garment.
Don't wash your garment too warm and never leave it to soak. Let the garment dry flat.
Some general info that's important to know:
**I will endeavour to send out items within 1 - 2 business days.
** Although I have tried my best to ensure that the pictures reflect the true nature of the fabric please allow for slight colour variations on different monitors as some colour tones may appear differently.
** Your purchase will be carefully packaged to insure that it will be in perfect condition once it arrives at it's destination .
**Refunds and Exchanges
Every effort will be made to ensure you are happy with your purchase. However if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase refunds will only be accepted in unused condition and product in original package and resalable condition. Buyer must be responsible for return post.
PRODUCTS WE ARE UNABLE TO CANCEL, REFUND OR EXCHANGE
We can't offer refund or exchanges, unless faulty on the following items:
*Made to order and cut to order measured items( such as Fabric & Haberdashery sold by the metre)
*Sewing & Knitting Patterns/books
*Items which have been cut or processed by the purchaser If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me I am always happy to help.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)