Blessed Mama - GOLD Glitter Vinyl - Iron on Vinyl/Rhinestone Transfer Bling Hot Fix Baby Mother to be - DIY Shirt
Measures Approximately 9" (W) X 6 1/2" (H)
and is made of Gold Glitter Vinyl.
Application instructions (Household Iron):
1. Preheat iron to cotton setting (about 320-340 degrees).
2. Place transfer face down on a flat surface and careful lift the backing from the design (stones should stick to the clear plastic sheet). If any stones have shifted out of place, carefully put them back into place using tweezers.
3. Place the transfer, stone side down, onto the fabric and press into place with your hand. If it is not in the desired position, lift and reposition. (once heat bonded to fabric, you can't move the rhinestones)
4. Turn fabric inside out. Place iron over the design area and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds (DO NOT MOVE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT) Place iron over another design area for another 15 seconds and repeat till entire design is pressed. (Do not overheat or glue will lose its adhesion).
5. Then Set aside and allow transfer to cool.
6. Turn fabric to right side out. Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric. If stones are not sticking, replace the plastic sheet back onto the shirt and you may re-iron on the opposite side of the fabric again.
7. For best care, please wash garment inside out in cold delicate cycle and hanger dry.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We ship from Texas. All items come with standard first class mail, which includes tracking. Generally, standard mail takes anywhere from 2-5 business days when shipped within the US. If you wish to purchase an upgrade to Priority Or Express, it is available at checkout.
We CANNOT guarantee the shipping time frames set by the USPS and will not be responsible for items that did not get to you in time.
We will not be responsible for packages that get lost or damaged in the mail. We ship all items with tracking. If your package does not arrive, call your local post office and give them your tracking information.
We have our current lead times posted in all our listings. Add your lead time to your shipping time (2-5 bus days for Standard, 2-3 for Priority, 1-2 for Express) and that is how many days it will take to get to you. If you are expecting it sooner, please ask us before ordering to make sure we can accommodate.
Insurance is included with Priority Mail (Up to $50 dollars) and Express Mail (Up to $100). Check USPS website for details. You can upgrade any order to Priority or Express shipping at checkout.
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal payments. There is a $10 cancellation fee once your order is accepted, if you decide to cancel. Once an order has been placed and design work has begun, the order cannot be cancelled. An order may be cancelled at our discretion however we reserve the right to charge a fee for the time spent on an order and any supplies/materials (including garments or stones) that may have been special ordered for the order.
*Note: Texas residence are expected to pay a Sales Tax of 8.25% on their purchases.
Returns & exchanges
All of our items are custom made just for you and therefore are not returnable. If you convo with us, you still have to enter ALL information about your order in the order Notes to Seller area. Convos do not attach to orders, and we have multiple employees taking care of orders. If you fail to include information from a convo in your order Notes area, we are not responsible for adding/subtracting from the ordered item. If there is a problem with your order, you must notify us within 3 business days of receipt of your item(s). Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt. Beyond the three day period, we are unable to do repairs or replacements.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We are not responsible for items being lost or damaged by the post office. Due to the variance of fabric, methods of application, and other circumstances beyond our control, customers assume all risks related to the use of our products.