EJ033 Wheels of Fortune FINISHED QUILT SIZE: 2.15mts x 2.15mts (84” x 84”)
Use your favourite fabrics to make this striking and modern quilt. It is made using the freezer paper method of foundation piecing and includes step by step photos.
** Please Note** This Pattern has an A3 pattern page, please purchase only if you can print this size paper.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 42” wide fabric)
• 30cms Of 24 Different Fabrics (12’’) (4 groups of six fabrics, Lime, Apricot, Blue & Turquoise)
• Background Fabric: 4mts (4¼ yds)
• Binding: 60cms (¾yd)
• Backing: 2.35mts x 2.35mts (92” x 92”) Square (42” wide fabric - 7mts or 75/8yds)
• Batting: 2.35mts x 2.35mts (92” x 92”) Square
• Please note: The Wheels of Fortune blocks are foundation pieced and any foundation method can be used. If you choose to use the method described in the pattern you will need: • Freezer paper, • stapler and • stapler extractor
This listing is for a quilt pattern - pdf file. You'll be able to download the file as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
It is illegal to distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my permission. Any questions please email me! info [@] emmajeanjansen.com.au