IT IS IMPORTANT TO READ ALL IMFORMATION BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!
WOULD CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE SHIPPING UPGRADE is AVAILIABLE:-
* OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS please note orders placed by STANDARD SHIPMENT will NOT HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER, PARCELS ARE SENT AT YOUR OWN RISK (We can only provide proof of Postage). IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER BY SIGNED & TRACKED, This will provided a Unique Tracking Number.
* ANY OVERPAYED POSTING COST WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER POSTAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTAGE COST PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP.ANY OVERPAY POSTING COST WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER POSTAGE, CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT POSTAGE COST PLEASE CONTACT US WE ARE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HELP.
Content: 100% Wool
Yarn Group: E (9 - 11 stitches) / 14 ply / super bulky
Weight/length: 50 g = approx 50 m
Recommended needle size: 8 mm
Knitting tension: 10 x 10 cm = 11 sts x 15 rows
Hand Wash, max 30°C / Dry Flat / Feltable
54yards on a 50gm ball
DROPS Eskimo is a soft, thick and easy to use single stranded yarn spun from 100% pure wool, that results in warm and comfortable garments, and that is ideal for felting!
Eskimo can be used on many of the hundreds of FREE patterns on the garn studio website.
The wool fibers used in this yarn are untreated, which means that it is only washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment prior to the dyeing. This highlights the fiber’s natural properties, while it provides also a better shape and texture quality.
A really popular winter yarn, DROPS Eskimo is available in 3 different types of shades: uni colour, a selection of solid colours; mix, where more than one colour is carded together before spinning for a mixed effect and print, where each shade is made of various colours that repeat regularly.
Made in EU
Oeko-Tex® certificate 25.3.0099
Drops Eskimo is a soft non-scratching/non-itching yarn with great stitch definition when knitted. In my opinion I think you get better results when using 5mm needles and is ideal for felted garments and bags.
Don't wash your garment too warm and never leave it to soak. Let the garment dry flat.
Some general info that's important to know:
**I will endeavour to send out items within 1 - 2 business days.
** Although I have tried my best to ensure that the pictures reflect the true nature of the yarn please allow for slight colour variations on different monitors as some colour tones may appear differently.
** Your purchase will be carefully packaged to insure that it will be in perfect condition once it arrives at it's destination .
**Refunds and Exchanges
Every effort will be made to ensure you are happy with your purchase. However if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase refunds will only be accepted in unused condition and product in original package and resalable condition. Buyer must be responsible for return post.
PRODUCTS WE ARE UNABLE TO CANCEL, REFUND OR EXCHANGE
We can't offer refund or exchanges, unless faulty on the following items:
*Made to order and cut to order measured items( such as Fabric & Haberdashery sold by the metre)
*Sewing & Knitting Patterns/books
*Items which have been cut or processed by the purchaser If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me I am always happy to help.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)