This is a digital file
A little mix of hand and machine sewing makes this sweet A5 notebook cover! A great little scrap buster project!
• Assumed knowledge: use of a sewing machine, rotary cutter, ruler, mat and quarter inch seams.
• Finished size: 6.5” (16.5cm) x 9” (23cm)
• Best Fabrics: Quilting cotton, Essex Linen, Sew-In Vilene
(Essex Yarn Dyed Linen (denim) available here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/246480749/05m-essex-yarn-dyed-linen-denim?ref=shop_home_active_14)
(Scrappy mini charm packs available here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/226930662/mini-scrappy-charm-pack-50-x-25-squares?ref=shop_home_active_16)
• Main technique: English Paper Piecing (EPP)
• Professionally art-worked templates provided
• Step by step photos included throughout
• Kits available here: https://justjude-designs.com/product-category/kits/
• Sizzix Friendly Project: use die 659835 (1” hexie) for papers & die 659834 (1.25” hexie) for fabrics
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Paypal payments only.
Your pattern is an automatic download to your Etsy account on confirmation of payment. You will also receive an email notification.
If payment is not received within 3 working days from order, I will assume you wish to cancel the transaction.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I am delighted that you want to make one of my designs for your own personal use, however please do not use my patterns for mass production and selling, unless they are for a non-profit making charity or a local craft fair. In the latter instances, I would ask that you make reference to Just Jude Designs shop or website address (below) in the reproduction of your items.
I do not take custom orders.
Thank you for your understanding.