This is a digital file
(tiny rag doll pattern sold separately)
A winter wardrobe for the tiny rag doll. This is a sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for a reversible coat, satchel and a hat for the tiny rag doll. It could also be scaled to fit other dolls. The pdf file consists of 22 pages (including the pattern sheet) and is about 8.4 MB in size. You will need Adobe Reader (free) to view this pattern. Skill level is beginner to intermediate – and there are tips for making very small sewing easy. The pattern includes full sized pattern pieces, lots and lots of detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs (more than 60), a link to an instructional video for the tricky part and supply and resource lists.
Fabric notes: For the coat a combination of light wool or flannel and quilting weight cotton is best. I would avoid knits, anything slippery, fragile or very thick.
Full sized pattern pieces for a reversible coat, satchel and hat
Lots and lots of detailed step-by-step instructions with color photographs and a resource list.
light cotton fabric (see notes)
light wool or flannel
matching and contrasting thread
plastic drinking straws
chopstick or similar for turning
The Tiny Doll Coat Pattern was designed by Ann Wood, copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The items must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (retain you receipt).
* Credit is given to Ann Wood as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each item.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you make a tiny wardrobe!