1906 Antique Hats Article w Photos or Illustrations, Edwardian Victorian Era Fashion Millinery, Fashionista Gift, Wall Art Décor
If large, ornate, feathered Victorian era and Edwardian era hats delight you, then you might enjoy this two-page article from the November 1906 issue of “The Delineator.” The article is entitled, “The First Hats of Winter,” and the montage of gorgeous hats is just wonderful. (The images look much like photos, but also like illustrations, so I’m not sure which they are, or if they are a combination!) The back side of one page even has part of an article on homemade hats. Two magazine pages, paper. Looks like the full article, there's no mention of continuation. Each page about 11” by 7 3/8.”
• Some normal light-ish creasing, handling wear, normal age toning to paper, a few small light-ish stains, etc.
• SMALL TEARS ON LOWER INSIDE EDGES; this inside edge is not trimmed perfectly straight on either page. Few other small tears on edges.
• As expected, some verbiage and artwork from back side shows through a bit in areas and some minor printing smudges or imperfections.
Beautiful decoration piece for the millinery or vintage/antique fashion aficionado. This could be amazing displayed somehow, on a display board, or for scrapbooking, collage, decoupage, etc.
Any props not included.
Colors can vary across devices, so the colors and brightness should be considered an approximation.
Some other items featuring hats in some way: https://www.etsy.com/shop/tinprincess?search_query=hat
To see beautiful vintage tins and other surprises in my shop, please click here: www.etsy.com/shop/tinprincess
PLEASE SEE SHOP POLICIES BEFORE PURCHASE.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
• I usually ship the next business day after payment is received, if it’s going to be more than a couple days I will notify you promptly.
• I only ship to the address provided at check out, so if you are sending a gift or need your item shipped elsewhere, be sure to add that address to your address book before purchase, and use it at check out.
• If shipping is being charged and combined shipping for multiple items at checkout is still more than necessary to ship the items to your location, an appropriate refund will be made.
• For added security, packages valued over $100 are usually shipped with signature confirmation to eliminate possibility of them being left unattended at delivery.
• I will ship some items to certain foreign countries which have delivery confirmation from the U.S. These include: Canada, Australia, New Zealand. I no longer ship to the European Union, which includes the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland. Australia now has a 10% GST at checkout.
• For international shipments, all customs charges, import fees, VAT, and related expenses due at time of delivery are the responsibility of the buyer. Recent experience shows some countries impose steep charges. I cannot falsify values to avoid customs charges on the buyers end.
• International buyers, please allow two to three weeks shipping time for delivery.
• International buyers, please read item description thoroughly and look at all photos. Return shipping costs could be very expensive for you.
• Alaska and Hawaii, please allow additional delivery time, possibly a week or more.
• Very sorry, due to delivery problems, I no longer ship to APO/FPO addresses, or U.S. Protectorates.
• I accept credit cards, debit/bank cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay directly through Etsy; all forms of PayPal, including PayPal by way of using a credit card; Etsy gift cards.
• Ohio residents (and now Washington State and Pennsylvania residents) pay sales tax on total cost, including any shipping and handling.
Returns & exchanges
• Returns are accepted up to 14 days after item is received, with buyer paying return shipping, so read the description closely and view all photos. If I have made a serious error in the listing (or otherwise) I will refund your return shipping costs. Contact me first by email for instructions on initiating a return.
• In the rare case that an insurance claim has to be filed, all original packaging needs to be kept to show proof of damage, there can be a mandatory waiting period until claim can be filed, and you may be required to fill out an online questionnaire to verify loss or damage, or verify by phone, etc.
• Please contact me to resolve any issues before leaving poor feedback of any kind. I will work with you to resolve any issues that come up. I want you to be happy!
• I often ship immediately, so any cancellations need to take place very quickly. Once shipped, a cancellation is not possible. Once a shipping label has been printed, shipping costs cannot be refunded.