Fleur De Lis Cross 1x1in Machine Embroidery Design for Vestments, Liturgical or Church Linens
This is a digital file
This design is approximately 1.5-inches square and works well at the stole neck seam. Inspired by many of the designs from the well known Thomas Brown and Sons Designs for Church Needlework, this is a design of my own making. It combines fleur de lis scrolling and floral elements in a cross design. A simple and beautiful design homage to Mary.
These are high-quality digitized designs created using the Bernina digitizing software and exported into multiple machine formats. The download contains multiple embroidery machine formats for this size design. Other sizes of the design are available and work well for vestments as follows:
***Note only the 1x1inch design is included in this download***
- 1x1 - 1.5 inches or 3.8 cm square - stole neck seam
- 3x3 - 3 inches or 7.6 cm square - for stole orphreys or chasuble and dalmatic orphreys that are about 6 inches wide (4 inches fabric with 1" galloon on each side).
- 5x5 - 5 inches or 12.7 cm square - for chasuble and dalmatic orphreys that are about 8 inches wide (6 inches fabric with 1" galloon on each side). Also for cope shields or frontals.
The zip file includes multiple embroidery machine formats all for the same size design. Formats included are listed below:
Bernina USB Stick (EXP)
Deco, Brother, Babylock (PES)
Husqvarna, Viking (HUS)
Janome, Elna, Kenmore (SEW)
***Please note: these are digitized embroidery designs. They are not patches that you sew onto clothing. You must have an embroidery machine to work with these files and a way to transfer the files from your computer to your embroidery machine - (usb, memory card, cd, etc.).
- Use these products to create your own embroidery projects, crafts, clothing, cards, wall art and gifts to use or sell online, in stores or at craft shows.
- Copy these files to a CD/DVD or external hard drive that is owned and used expressly by you for back-up or archival purposes.
- Submit your creations using these products for publication provided proper credit is given to TwoDog.
You MAY NOT...
- Sell these files on third party sites.
- Share, loan, trade, resell, or distribute these files.
- Upload these files to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Make copies of these files other than for personal back-up or archival purposes.
- Alter or modify these files and claim them as your own designs.
- Use the files or any part of these designs to create other digital embroidery files.
- Utilize these files to create products for mass production or large commercial use.
All designs are copyrighted and are retained by us with all rights reserved. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is nontransferable.